milwaukee power tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
seen these tools tend to be expensive are the worth the difference in price been looking at there hammer drills cordless 18v and 28v normally im working on sites and everyone has makita or dewalt and there easily mixed up with one another

Sponsored Links
I asked this a while back. The consensus was that they were good but a little pricey. Their parent company also owns:

Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd. (TTI) purchased Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation from Atlas Copco in January, 2005.
Founded in 1985, TTI is a leading marketer, manufacturer and supplier of home improvement and floor care products,
employing over 20,000 people worldwide. TTI's global brand portfolio includes Ryobi®, Milwaukee® and AEG® power
tools, DreBo® carbide drill bits, Homelite® and Ryobi® outdoor power equipment and Royal®, Dirt Devil®, Regina®
and VAX® floor care appliances. The acquisition takes advantage of TTI and Milwaukee’s marketing and distribution
networks and enhances Milwaukee’s ability to expand its markets and product portfolio world wide.

been impressed with all the ones ive used,my 18v combi has had a battering in the 4 years ive had it and its still going strong

Sponsored Links
Get the V28 thats the best bought one drill and then replaced all my stuff with V28

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back