MK socket? photographs? anyone?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Id just like to ask if any sparks reading this have any MK double sockets stocked in the van?

If so, would someone mind posting a photo of the rear of one, please?

The reason i ask is that from another thread, a question may be answered depending on being able to view the markings that MK emboss/write on them.

(sorry, i know this has come from another thread, but the question is buried somewhere on page 4 and thought this way, i might have more chance of seeing the picture i ask about and google hasn't helped)

thanks in advance!

Mik

Sponsored Links
I actually took this pic for another thread a couple of months ago. I can't remember whic one it was now though :cry:

mksocket.jpg

I actually took this pic for another thread a couple of months ago. I can't remember whic one it was now though :cry:

Surely a man of your calibre knows that if you look at your photo albums it will tell you which threads your pictures have been used in ;)

Sponsored Links
It's hosted on photobucket. I find the DIYnot album too hard to locate pics in.

The thing that puzzles me, is how on earth did the photographer manage to squeeze himself into a wall box in order to take that amazing shot of the backside of a socket outlet?

It must've been a very deep wall box........

Lucia.

Ah, the great 13A debate encore.

If MK do think that each side is 13A (on a double) then why put 13A on the back?

And why would a total of 13A fail to meet BS1363?

Thanks chaps,

The photos show what i had thought they would ;)

I was rather wondering whether someone might actually throw up a photograph of this urban folk tale mystical creature of a 'non13A, 13A socket.'

Maybe it just doesn't exist after all!! :) (there a surprise)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back