mmmm bacon sandwich...

for breakfast yes, but I believe I surpassed myself today for an evening hot sandwich..

birdseye crispy chicken ( 2 off ), well done bacon ( 2 off ), hash brown ( 4 off ) on 3 rounds of warbutons medium sliced toastie, topped off with red sauce...

22 minutes to cook in a pre-heated oven ( 230C )

Sponsored Links
done a job for a chap last year,who offered me a bacon sarnie mmmm it was MAGIC,what he done was lightly toast the bread,butter and spread brown sauce and tomato sauce on both sides,now i never ever thought about having the 2 sauces together,now thats all i do,try it you wont believe the taste.

Now this is what I call a breakfast sandwich, or bap as they call it up north...

Eggs, bacon, sausages, beans, sauce a little e-coli and all fried in dripping... :oops:

sarnie_789564i.jpg

Pushing the boat out, nice grainary bread, bacon, a handful of mixed salad leaves, some sliced tomato and cucumber, a few sprigs of corriander. Tomato sauce and a dab of helmans

Enjoyed with a good coffee like Lavazza (black, unsweetened) . Use water that has been filtered through an activated carbon filter, to improve the taste and remove a lot of the harshness

Sponsored Links
Pushing the boat out, nice grainary bread, bacon, a handful of mixed salad leaves, some sliced tomato and cucumber, a few sprigs of corriander. Tomato sauce and a dab of helmans

Enjoyed with a good coffee like Lavazza (black, unsweetened) . Use water that has been filtered through an activated carbon filter, to improve the taste and remove a lot of the harshness

That would be breakfast for your rabbit then? :LOL:

Back