mmmm bacon sandwich...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is there any finer food than a bacon sandwich?

red sauce or brown?

crispy bacon or not?

Sponsored Links
Sausage, Egg and Bacon Bap.

breakfast_bap.jpg

Can't be beaten :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Bacon & Egg binlid with HP brown sauce and black pepper.

When I ate meat, it was crispy bacon with tom sauce on a white barm/bap/whatever you call it in your neck of the woods.

Now it's egg with tomato sauce.

Afraid I agree with ColJack. A bacon sandwich is all it for me. However, it needs to be served on well buttered, perfectly toasted warburtons toastie bread. :p

Shall I call the ambulance for you all now?
Or perhaps leave it it till the heart attacks start :D

White bread, medium sliced so as not to drown the taste of the bacon..real butter (is it still legal???) and brown sauce..preferably daddies

I could easy be a veggie if it wasnt for Bacon..oh and lamb, and steak, and beef

Dont like pork though :mad:

Fried egg (runny yolk), fried bacon (not crispy) and brown sauce on white bread and butter. And a big mug of coffee.

Slight detour here,

Favourite is 2 thick sausages sliced lengthwise and laid from round end to square end of Warburtons thickest Toastie. 2 thick pieces of black pudding topped off with a layer of grilled fresh tomatoes with black pepper and HP Brown sauce. The latter is laid on top of the toast covering the sausages then a third piece of toast laid on top so creating a triple decker! Have one of these about 10.00am on a Saturday morning and it sees me through till about 5.00pm! :D

I'll let you have the Bacon sandwich variations...

( BEST, BES, BS, BE, BEBp, BSEBns.... )

mmmmmm....
( homer droolll...... )

damnit, gotta go make one now...

it's hard to do a proper breakfast when all you have is a combi microwave...

can grill the bacon but the sausages spit and mushrooms just weren't ment to be grilled...

Tell you what.try bacon and a slice of cheese...mmmm

20yrs ago, when i was cave diving, i used to make up some scran.

peanut butter, hellmans mayo,
sliced gerikin and cheese.

the king of cold sarnnies.

bacon remains the king of hot sarinnies ;)

Sponsored Links
Back