Mobile phone 'kill switch'...

I mean. WTF. Does anyone / did anyone, EVER believe such utter shoite ???

Sponsored Links
I mean. WTF. Does anyone / did anyone, EVER believe such utter shoite ???
Whether or not it is believed, would it not be better trying to get a population to be involved in a productive endeavour; allowing them an investiture in their survival...
Or would you just let chaos and civil disobedience ensue?

The siren on a mobile phone does make sense , WW11 sirens were decommissioned in 1993 and removed, just have to hope a mobile phone has a good coverage area , mobile phones are usless where I live .

Sponsored Links
The siren on a mobile phone does make sense , WW11 sirens were decommissioned in 1993 and removed, just have to hope a mobile phone has a good coverage area , mobile phones are usless where I live .
Go forth & multiply. What on this Gods earth are you going to do in reaction to your fright message???

When the armageddon finally strikes, I will take comfort from the fact that crouching underneath my kitchen table will be my saviour.

I mean, WTF. I WILL survive the nuclear holocaust.,

Will all this affect my old Nokia 6100? Or only smart (dumb) phones?

I reckon a siren will be a good idea. It may wake up the phone zombies transfixed by Whatasap on their screens, earphones in. Number of times these buffoons almost walk into me when on the pavement. Even when I shout "wakey wakey" at them - which they probably can't hear. :rolleyes:

Just fine. Smart meters can save you money.
how can they save you money ? they in themselves can not save you a penny and in fact have cost the public around 15 billion quid

And what is the purpose does the warning serve other than causing mass panic for a couple of minutes before we are all incinerated

than causing mass panic for a couple of minutes before we are all incinerated
It's for things like adverse weather events and wildfires. If you don't want the warning you can switch it off in settings.

It's for things like adverse weather events and wildfires. If you don't want the warning you can switch it off in settings.
Wild fires yep a regular occurrence in the uk , adverse weather you mean typical summers day ;)

Sponsored Links
Back