Monkeys take revenge

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On the news a report from India

a baby monkey was mauled and killed by a pack of dogs

troops of monkeys organised and seen roaming the street exacting revenge on any dogs

apparently they have killed 200 dogs think that’s what they said could have been higher

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
"Dogs aren't the only victims of the monkey pack, as an eight-year-old child is said to have been dragged away by the monkey.

The child was only saved when villagers launched stones at the animals.

Those who tried to save the dogs have also suffered injuries.

Some men even fell from heights themselves when trying to save dogs that had been dragged there."

Nasty things, primates. Whole world would be better off without them.

Well be all that as it may

the report was to do with how unusual it was that the monkeys were organising themselves

was on the radio news don’t have any particular view on the caper tbh

Sponsored Links
What sort of "monkeys?"

Chimpanzees organise into gangs or tribes and have fatal battles, and also murder is fairly common, especially where there is an excess of single males.

Most other animals will not kill their own species.

A chimp can also kill a man.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-29237276

In unconnected news, countries where female infanticide, or selective abortion, are common, such as India or China, have excess of young men over young women.

Dunno what monkeys they are but not chimps afaik they don’t live in
India ???

lions and hyenas will kill there own species

Last edited:
the report was to do with how unusual it was that the monkeys were organising themselves
Wolves, lions hyenas, ants, etc have been doing that for centuries.

If Darwinism is true, continual evolution will persist. But us humans will only witness a tiny fraction of such manifestation of evolution due the the time span required for evolution to be noticeable.

Wolves, lions hyenas, ants, etc have been doing that for centuries.

If Darwinism is true, continual evolution will persist. But us humans will only witness a tiny fraction of such manifestation of evolution due the the time span required for evolution to be noticeable.

er no

not according to those talking about it in India

monkeys deliberately organising themselves en masse to attack another specific species

lions attack hyenas and other species but that is for different reasons

Last edited:
er no

not according to those talking about it in India

monkeys deliberately organising themselves en masse to attack another specific species

lions attack hyenas and other species but that is for different reasons
But they do organise themselves. Always have. And it's not for food, well not to eat anyway.

Please yer self not bothered

They got the report wrong
So why present the "News"?
I would have thought this would be more concerning:
  • But without any dog targets the monkeys are now reportedly turning on children
If you research the story, it could be interpreted as dogs attacking monkeys to protect the humans. And the story about a pup killing a monkey which started the conflagration is urban myth.

Last edited:
This is how Planet of the Apes starts. They are testing our weaknesses, the full attack will likely start soon. Keep away from zoos, animal sanctuaries and safari parks. Don't tempt them near the house, stop buying bananas.

Last edited:
Why is it every time I invite a chimpanzee into my house, it puts butter in my shoe or something? I've a good mind to stop letting chimps into my house.

Sponsored Links
Back