Monster Raving Loony Party beats UKIP

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Such as? Which EU rules prevent you from doing what you want to be doing? How would you change that rule?
Asks the man that never answers.

My answer
I don't think I ever said it stops me doing anything?? Please remind me if I did.

That was after the horse had bolted...

Very suspicious

You are venting your anger at me, why dont you direct it at those like Farage, Johnson, Rees Mogg etc that lied and continue to lie to you.

You are venting your anger at me, why dont you direct it at those like Farage, Johnson, Rees Mogg etc that lied and continue to lie to you.

Im not. Your one of the good ones. Just because you think diffrent to me doesn't make you a bad man. But I do think your a plant. :mrgreen:

How would that be different if it was an English fruit picker.

Neither am I blaming the foreigners.

Taking the construction industry as this what I know.

Those up the top earning the money don't care what colour or nationality you are. They don't even care if your skilled or not. They just need to get the job over the line.... Its the end user who pays the price. Buying a poor quality home for their family. The biggest investment they will ever make...

The EU are feeding this greedy animal and the government's past have let it happen.

Control these greedy company's and immigration will work its self out.

Boris might but all we will get from Jo is Bojjocks

Sponsored Links
Back