Monster Raving Loony Party beats UKIP

Sponsored Links
Obviously I cant prove it, but I can assure you, I voted leave.

When I joined this forum my posts were from a leave perspective.

yes Im actually paid a huge amount of money by the Lib Dems to convert Leavers.

The group is currently developing a Remain Serum which will convert people. It will be administered via drinking water. Trial tests start in Essex soon :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Which rules would you change? How would they be more beneficial to the UK? How would you change them?

Everything.... The whole shabang.... Every thing from A to Z. The one size fits all.

Sponsored Links
Explain to me what free movement of people is all about...
Those that need work can find it in another country. Those countries that have job vacancies can fill them from countries that have people willing to work.

Explain how leaving the EU will affect our GLOBAL recruitment. After all you have mentioned the word "world" twice now in your posts.
Are we getting the best from around the world? Are they all honest good people who have clean records..

Those that need work can find it in another country. Those countries that have job vacancies can fill them from countries that have people willing to work.

If this works in a way that we need plumbers and we get plumbers from let's say Poland and they actually really good plumbers... Then it works...

As apposed
We need fruit pickers to serve let's say Norfolk... Skilled Fruit pickers come from Poland again again serve us well and serve them self well...

In the winter the fruit picking jobs are not as plentiful... That very skilled fruit picker now becomes a Plumber or a painter or a cladding installer.

Where is the control your talking about???

Hand picked migration.
Vet those coming in a so we get the best that want to come

You have a point. Free movement is a concern for a number of EU countries.

Please bear in mind though, the government dont exercise the controls they could do now.

There are 1 million visa overstayers -why doesnt the government sort that out first?

Set up our own trade deals
Yes, in theory.

The problem is that as part of the EU we have 759 trade agreements with 168 non EU countries.

The cost of starting those from scratch would cause collossal damage.
Trade deal are really hard, it takes years because it involves bartering with every country about so many issues.

Heres a basic one: Spain. We leave and say 'We will regain fishing rights'. Spain will say 'Ok, just give us Gibaltar'.

Instant stalemate, years of negotiations.

X that by numerous issues per country X 168 countries = UK up to its neck in poo for decades.

Make rules that fit our requirements as a country as apposed to a one size fits all policy.

Its true, the single market means common standards. But you think wrong to suggest its a one size fits a policy.......most of the regulations are adaptations from various standards bodies, including British Standards and ratified into an EU standard. Its all been done in collaboration.

Making one standard amongst 28 countries is difficult and there are compromises, but it meabs UK makers can produce 1 product and sell it to 450million people -a huge advantage to the UK.

Oh, who do you think led to the creation of the single market: Margaret Thatcher.....

Seriously, do try and see the EU from both sides, it really isnt the tyrant you think it is.

In the winter the fruit picking jobs are not as plentiful... That very skilled fruit picker now becomes a Plumber or a painter or a cladding installer.

How would that be different if it was an English fruit picker.

I must admit last year when I called in a Polish plumber, I was concerned when he arrived: his only had one tool: a pair of secateurs. Still he trimmed back my plumbing a treat. :ROFLMAO:

Please bear in mind though, the government dont exercise the controls they could do now.

And if Jo Swinson said I will use these controls, she would more than likely get my vote....

All we get is BoIIox

And if Jo Swinson said I will use these controls, she would more than likely get my vote....

All we get is BoIIox

Jo Swinson will never ever be in power.

As for ******: listen to Rees Mogg and gang of liars.

Heres a favorite for you:
'There is a technogolical solution for the Irish border'.

Great, what is it?
'I cant tell you'.

If you have a solution for the backstop, you cant be worried by it ever being implemented
'We cant accept any deal that includes a backstop'

But you have solution, what is it?
'I cant tell you'

Who do you think is lying?

How come Bodds Bo!!@x gets through but mine doesnt?

Thats biased moderating, Im gonna complain to Ellal, he will understand :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back