Monster Raving Loony Party beats UKIP

So you've changed your mind

The anti-European campaigners have changed their minds.

Before the vote they said would would have a free trade agreement with the EU and access to the single market.

Now they say
(1) We won't
(2) That's what we voted for.

Do you think people should be allowed to change their minds?

Sponsored Links
The anti-European campaigners have changed their minds.

Before the vote they said would would have a free trade agreement with the EU and access to the single market.

John.. If the EU won't agree to this, then it's not going to happen. The best leaders in industry and government have a plan B, C, or D. Those who can turn a negative into a posative progress and succeed. Those who moan and whing its unfair..... Rott

John.. If the EU won't agree to this,

The EU have several options available. They negotiated and offered one, and agreed to it. Our previous government chose the one they thought would best Appease the Brextremists, and the EU agreed to it, but the Brextremists rejected it.

The Tory party has capitulated to the Brextremists.

The Brextremists will not agree to anything

(they can't because they can't even agree among themselves. How could they agree with anyone else?)

Sponsored Links
The EU have several options available. They negotiated and offered one, and agreed to it. Our previous government chose the one they thought would best Appease the Brextremists, and the EU agreed to it, but the Brextremists rejected it.

The Tory party has capitulated to the Brextremists.

The Brextremists will not agree to anything

(they can't because they can't even agree among themselves. How could they agree with anyone else?)

Yep Buffon Corbyn supported Buffon Johnson and the erg in voting the agreed deal down :LOL::LOL:

So you've changed your mind and you think we have to because you have caved in to all the pressure and propaganda! Supposedly....

Hey Bodd, it really isnt like that -I havent caved in to anything.

The fact is I voted leave, based on my limited understanding of the EU at the time.

Ive changed to wanting remain simply because leaving the EU will be damaging to the UK.

I dont care a jot about being on a 'side' -all I care about is preventing people losing their jobs.

I get the impression you feel changing from leave to remain is about losing face?

Personally I am disgusted by all those Tory MPs who said before the referendum 'leaving the UK will be damaging' to now saying 'we must respect the decision by the public and leave with no deal' -they are simply lying, they are only doing it because they are sucking up to Boris to keep their jobs.

The best leaders in industry and government have a plan B, C, or D. Those who can turn a negative into a posative progress and succeed

Yo Bodd, there aint no positives Dude.

'You cant purify bad blood and you cant make missiles out of mud' :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey Bodd, it really isnt like that -I havent caved in to anything.

The fact is I voted leave, based on my limited understanding of the EU at the time.

I don't believe you ever voted leave. All be it I think your a decent fella who wants the best for this country. I think your part of a remain group using forums and social media to spread you bias. I believe you will win eventually but thats were the down fall of the EU will begin....

your a decent fella who wants the best for this country
As do any of those that voted to remain in the EU.

Notch is part of a huge (growing) number of people that realises the UK has made a stupid mistake.

Of course not. Nor can you think of any benefits of leaving.

Quitters for ya.

Hand picked migration.
Vet those coming in a so we get the best that want to come.

Set up our own trade deals.

Make rules that fit our requirements as a country as apposed to a one size fits all policy.

Now if you could find the evidence I asked from you yesterday, it would be much appreciated.

Hand picked migration.
Vet those coming in a so we get the best that want to come.
People come here from EU countries to work and contribute otherwise they go home.

Next...

Set up our own trade deals.
You won't get a better trade arrangement than the one we have now. How can spending the next couple of decades trying to get near that be beneficial?
Next....

Make rules that fit our requirements as a country as apposed to a one size fits all policy.
Like what for example? Which ones are not beneficial...? How would you change them?

Now if you could find the evidence I asked from you yesterday, it would be much appreciated.
All said yesterday is true. You got rumbled and claimed 'joke'. You have in the past judged or criticised the content of a link without actually reading it AND admitted that yourself.

Others accuse you of being a troll also.
Trollish behaviour...
You took my comment so seriously that you looked up the history.?? Really!!!!

Have you nothing better to do

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/well-you-learn-something-everyday.526636/page-2#ixzz5vXmPMBUG

Sponsored Links
Back