Monster Raving Loony Party beats UKIP

People come here from EU countries to work and contribute otherwise they go home.

Are we getting the best from around the world? Are they all honest good people who have clean records...

Next...

Sponsored Links
You won't get a better trade arrangement than the one we have now. How can spending the next couple of decades trying to get near that be beneficial?
Next....

Maybe not. But we won't have the one size fits all noose around our necks...

Next

Sponsored Links
All said yesterday is true. You got rumbled and claimed 'joke'. You have in the past judged or criticised the content of a link without actually reading it AND admitted that yourself.

That's fine... Won't take you long to find.

Post it up....

Next....

Are we getting the best from around the world? Are they all honest good people who have clean records...

Next...
How does leaving the EU benefit us in regard to global recruitment?

Take your time.

Others accuse you of being a troll also.
Trollish behaviour...
You took my comment so seriously that you looked up the history.?? Really!!!!

So you think that I actually believed that the Portugese are so primative that they have only holes to sh!t in???

And then I realised without visiting the country that that was not true so I made out it was a joke.... And there was you to catch me out.... ???

Really

Next...

I don't believe you ever voted leave.
Obviously I cant prove it, but I can assure you, I voted leave.

When I joined this forum my posts were from a leave perspective.

I think your part of a remain group using forums and social media to spread you bias
yes Im actually paid a huge amount of money by the Lib Dems to convert Leavers.

The group is currently developing a Remain Serum which will convert people. It will be administered via drinking water. Trial tests start in Essex soon :ROFLMAO:

What might suit Greece may not suit Poland, what might not suit Poland might suit Spain....
Which rules would you change? How would they be more beneficial to the UK? How would you change them?

Sponsored Links
Back