Morally Deficient

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 18243

It seems I have "insufficient privileges" to reply to the Christianity thread, but I'd like to take issue with Sir Galahad who claims that I lack compassion because of my views of the benefits system.

There is a large number of people falsely claiming the various sickness benefits in the country, and I rightly have no compassion for them. These people are taking money away from the genuinely sick, whom my compassion is directed at, and from the beleaguered taxpayer, whom my compassion is also directed at.

The compassion of the likes of Sir G is of the morally deficient left wing variety, i.e. just for show.

Also: austerity is what we had after the war, with shortages and rationing. There is no such austerity now.

Sponsored Links
You have said the benefits system is the root of all evil - about 10 times - go do a search.

You now want to try backtrack but you have a track record of being a madman - own it.

Sponsored Links
There is no such austerity now.
There are significant numbers of people in work poverty.
there also people that have suffered due to PIP.

I suppose there is no austerity if you dont look for it.........

more ex soldiers on the streets than ever before.

people forced onto the street due to transition to universal credit.

its all there is you look.

You now want to try backtrack but you have a track record of being a madman - own it.

Bit rich of you, telling someone to "own it"; you haven't even "owned" your own username on here.
(No comment on the rest of the thread, nor the one that precipitated it).

Bit rich of you, telling someone to "own it"; you haven't even "owned" your own username on here.
(No comment on the rest of the thread, nor the one that precipitated it).

Great Whataboutery there. By the way have you any military significance to Brigadier? Or you just being a pompous fool?

It's not whataboutery; it shows you up as hypocritical, is all.
Why change your username, if not to disown previous postings?

No; when I first signed up here, I didn't give any thought to a username; I expect that one or more of my first choices were already taken (that's the usual way of things), so I just used an old nickname.

No; when I first signed up here, I didn't give any thought to a username; I expect that one or more of my first choices were already taken (that's the usual way of things), so I just used an old nickname.

Hahaha

So changing your username is hypocritical - well I had you down as a sensible thinker - how wrong I was.

By the way I changed my name after picking up a book about King Arthur.

You think if I wanted to disown previous postings you think I couldn't just have created a new username?

Your bias shines through clear as day.

Hahaha

So changing your username is hypocritical ?.

It is if you tell someone to "own" their post, yet fail to "own" your own (under previous username).

By the way I changed my name after picking up a book about King Arthur.

You think if I wanted to disown previous postings you think I couldn't just have created a new username?

Have you effectively not done so? Unless you post including "previously posting under Kank"?

Your bias shines through clear as day.

Please enlighten me as to my bias.

There are significant numbers of people in work poverty.
there also people that have suffered due to PIP.

I suppose there is no austerity if you dont look for it.........

more ex soldiers on the streets than ever before.

people forced onto the street due to transition to universal credit.

its all there is you look.

The welfare state is ruining this country and the morality of the population. Those who deserve help should get it. I am not denying this; but those who scrounge are taking money from the genuinely deserving and from the taxpayer.

There are people who "put claims in" for disability benefits speculatively; i.e. they are not disabled but make a claim on the off-chance that it will be successful, and if it isn't, no harm done! You will not find an official government statistic for this.

who did he used to be on here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back