More keeping out of the limelight for the Sussex's

Sponsored Links
'Twas just on the breakfast news. Could hardly miss it. Perhaps you were seeking out better utility suppliers at the time?

'Twas just on the breakfast news. Could hardly miss it. Perhaps you were seeking out better utility suppliers at the time?
There is never a TV on in our house in the morning. Not since the kids were regulars at secondary school.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps you were seeking out better utility suppliers at the time?
I've emailed our most recent customer with a materials break-down (took ages). I have texted three customers and corresponded with one of them. I watered the lawn dressing with a watering can, but couldn't find the shower nozzle for the can. I have repaired the laces on my boots, so that they will last for today. New boots set for Monday. Made the wife her morning tea.

I've emailed our most recent customer with a materials break-down (took ages). I have texted three customers and corresponded with one of them. I watered the lawn dressing with a watering can, but couldn't find the shower nozzle for the can. I have repaired the laces on my boots, so that they will last for today. New boots set for Monday. Made the wife her morning tea.
Surprised you found the time to come on here.

I watered the lawn dressing with a watering can, but couldn't find the shower nozzle for the can. I have repaired the laces on my boots, so that they will last for today. New boots set for Monday. Made the wife her morning tea.
Why would you need to water your lawn after all this rain we've had?

I've emailed our most recent customer with a materials break-down (took ages).
Must have a dodgy look about you and they dont trust you for what you are charging them .

Must have a dodgy look about you and they dont trust you for what you are charging them .
Judging by the pics Noseall posts, I should imagine all his work is recommendation and repeat business, so clearly they do trust him

Judging by the pics Noseall posts, I should imagine all his work is recommendation and repeat business, so clearly they do trust him
New customer, and a bit of an odd egg. He had all the materials at cost, with zero mark-up. I even passed on the discount I was entitled to, when selling him some bagged sand we had in the lock-up. We buy them at 20 bags a time so get them at roughly half price rate. The customer was confused as to why he paid more when only buying three bags of the same product.
It was nice seeing his surprised look.

New customer, and a bit of an odd egg. He had all the materials at cost, with zero mark-up. I even passed on the discount I was entitled to, when selling him some bagged sand we had in the lock-up. We buy them at 20 bags a time so get them at roughly half price rate. The customer was confused as to why he paid more when only buying three bags of the same product.
It was nice seeing his surprised look.
so you gave him a detailed costing on all materials because he asked about few bags of sand .
When the 20 second reply as he asked it of we buy in bulk would have answered it
you need to look at your time management

Sponsored Links
Back