More keeping out of the limelight for the Sussex's

Unless it has escaped your senile brain cell, I'm taking the pizz out of you, and your obsession with them (y)
The subject of the thread is irrelevant to me (much as you'd like to believe otherwise).
Stop posting in the thread you have no interest in then.
Quit while you're behind
Like I said earlier, take your own advice. (y)

Sponsored Links
I did it last year and the birds weren't interested. The pigeons are too busy shagging.
I know, right!
Randy bu99ers are at it in the apple tree this week...i think the budding blossoms are attracting them.
It's actually felt like Spring today.

Delusions of grandeur and importance in your dotage, eh?

Just pointing out the irony of it all (y)
See, what I do when there’s a thread I’m not interested in, is I move on and don’t bother posting in it but if you're comfortable to keep telling everyone you are not interested in it, carry on!

Sponsored Links
I'm surprised the pair of 'em got another gig after the podcast was cancelled due to an accumulation of intense boredom around the web. There's only so much dirt they can dish and after all the initial excitement they've soon run out of anything remotely interesting to say.

See, what I do when there’s a thread I’m not interested in, is I move on and don’t bother posting in it but if you're comfortable to keep telling everyone you are not interested in it, carry on!

Actually, thanks for reminding me about them (y)

What are they up to? I'd really (not) love to know, and I know you're bursting to tell ;)

Actually, thanks for reminding me about them (y)

What are they up to? I'd really (not) love to know, and I know you're bursting to tell ;)
Well then you’ve completely misunderstood the sarcasm of this thread.

Sponsored Links
Back