More racism?

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Far too many of them. In gratitude we let their descendants stay to enjoy a much better life than they would have had in Africa. Not sure they're very grateful though.
And you can trace your decadency to where ? France, if you are from the south east...perhaps you should be grateful that us vikings don't deport you and you show a bit more gratitude for us allowing you to stay.

Sponsored Links
yes, it is.

You are severely mistaken in claiming that Israeli propaganda cannot be distributed.
From some fella from St Austell.

If he's a Russian agent, then you may be right, but I think Filli is a tradesman.

And you can trace your decadency to where ? France, if you are from the south east...perhaps you should be grateful that us vikings don't deport you and you show a bit more gratitude for us allowing you to stay.

That's the messy world we would live in if we all had to pay for our mistakes.

Can you imagine the day when the court of the world tells us all to go back to the lands our ancestors come from.

It would be very interesting.

Far too many of them. In gratitude we let their descendants stay to enjoy a much better life than they would have had in Africa. Not sure they're very grateful though.
You know there’s been plenty of white slaves ? Of course you do

Last edited:
you mean the guy who built Bristol on the backs of African slaves?

Okay.
We should be grateful to the slaves, then.

Where are their statues?
I suspectquite a lot of Britain was built on the back of Roman slaves, not to mention the 10% of the population documented as slaves in the doomsday book. Perhaps we need a statue for them.

It's was generally crap. But it was virtual signaling. I can't stand all this virtual signalling
The Marvels [directed by Nia DaCosta] lost about $60M and Disney pretty much threw her under the bus for it. It was funny at the launch where all her interviews talked up her influence and trying to break glass ceilings.. blah blah.. Then when it flopped, she was "making Kevin Feige's film and had no control". She also attacked criticism from fans as racist. When basically it was a cr@p movie.

Hopefully Deadpool 3 will be amazing.

The Marvels [directed by Nia DaCosta] lost about $60M and Disney pretty much threw her under the bus for it. It was funny at the launch where all her interviews talked up her influence and trying to break glass ceilings.. blah blah.. Then when it flopped, she was "making Kevin Feige's film and had no control". She also attacked criticism from fans as racist. When basically it was a cr@p movie.

Hopefully Deadpool 3 will be amazing.

I'm not really into any of them. Been spider man with my girls, and that was crap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back