Moved keypad, now can't login to smartcomm and no Eng code

I couldn't tell you without taking a deeper look.

If you test the cable is it good (it is unlikely that several cables are duff, but not impossible).

so if you reset the smart com (no wifi connection is possible) does it connect with a cable.
What does the router see?
I’ve reset the smartcom by taking the cover off, then pressing 5 times until it reboots, I can see it’s successfully restored as it’s now broadcasting its own network.
So I now plug in my ethernet cable and I can see an amber light come on the switch, no response from the smartcom though

Sponsored Links
When you reset the smart com what process did it go through. The leds behave a specific way.

Broadcasting the SSID can be achieved by pressing and holding in the button for a few seconds means nothing wrt to the reset process specifically.

When you reset the smart com what process did it go through. The leds behave a specific way.

Broadcasting the SSID can be achieved by pressing and holding in the button for a few seconds means nothing wrt to the reset process specifically.
Open the case, press the sync button 5 times within 3 seconds, all 5 LEDs start flashing and then once booted the cloud icon just continues to flash.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back