Moving boiler cost?

Sponsored Links
Are you certified?
And how many hours would you think it would take?

Sponsored Links
Because your wasting my time if you already know you don't do boilers and only do drainage.
Why make out your interested when your not?? What's the point?
Don't make sense? Or is this your pass time?

You're the one on here asking for quotes to move your boiler, call a couple of gas engineers to come round and quote the job.
I am not interested in the job, my posts are jokes with the other forum members on here.
Have a good evening. No need to reply back

Andy

Lintel for the window is the de facto reason it can't go much higher - especially if it's a catnic !

So because I've asked for quotes
You've decided you'll have a joke at my expense so your other members can see your the man that likes to have a joke?
You didn't want the job don't reply to me. Let's hope your jokes get better. Better still let's hope you get the help you need. And you have a good day tmrw with your drainage. Don't waste my time Andy you don't know anything abt me.

=======================
Several Unhelpful posts have been removed:rolleyes:
Mod
=======================

Last edited by a moderator:
OP: if you haven't guessed already, you are joined in this thread by tradesmen... including Andy, who doesn't do boilers, still knows a poor job when he sees one!

Your main concern, when posting pictures of an install like yours, should be "is this right? Are there issues with the piping? and, if I want to raise the height of the boiler, can this be done and what else should be addressed?
Push fittings like those that can be seen in your photos, to pipe-up your boiler, are an abomination to quality fitters and the alarm bells are ringing aloud, amongst us.
I do hope you understand where I'm coming from. :)

Give the OP a break. She asked a simple question, and the job itself is not difficult. The biggest problem will.be the lintel restriction, as pointed out. The fact that the original install is rough is besides the point.
As for Tony knowing the OP had a budget of £50, I assume he has polished his balls again

Op: Your probably cant go much higher and if the flue gets damaged you will have problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back