murder in woolich

Weapon and ammo in barracks all lockd away and chain of command to get them out but would prob only be allowed if a direct threat.
also if any sentries on duty there weapons have usually not got any ammo

Sponsored Links
In this country life is not life...

sure put the basteads in prison give them a nice
playstation to play on
feed them
school them
protect them
all on tax payers expence

Well done those ladies who did not care about there own safety and went to the dying/dead soldiers aid.

But Why did it take armed police 20 mins to arrive on site . Is this not our capital city that is meant to under continual terrorist threat .

Thank fek they did not run amok for those 20 mins killing and maiming others while the unarmed cops hid up the road .

Stark contrast to what happened in glasgow when members of the public just gave the terrorists a good kicking

this was next to Woowich barracks, surely should have guns, live ammo & soldiers trained to use them in there. If this were the states or most other paces they'd terrorists would have been delt with in seconds...

The trouble is our judges would locked up any soldier that fired a shot at them once they had stopped stopped chopping and stabbing the victim.

Remember corporal Lee Clegg? in an instant legal became illegal.

But Why did it take armed police 20 mins to arrive on site . Is this not our capital city that is meant to under continual terrorist threat .

You clearly haven't driven in London lately "Blues n Twos" don't do much to help you though the city traffic!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Considering a few of the mosque's have been attacked I think it would only be fair for the government to close them all down in the interest of safety. ;)

I had hoped the Police armed guards they get in hospital would be there to prevent any doctors or nurses assisting them as they slowly bleed to death. Instead they will get fed, clothed, housed, with Sky TV, a personal fitness trainer, 5 meals a day, instant dental and health care as they skip the queues of innocent tax paying civilians in hospital, and their human right to a nice warm boiler (to keep this on topic!) to keep them at a minimum of 18 deg C, unlike lifelong tax paying old folks.
I know that's what they get, I have worked in prisons.
I'm glad their photos have been published. Hopefully the inmates will administer the justice that the legal system cannot. Trouble is, along with their extensive list of benefits, and those that their alleged families will get, they will get special security facilities.
They should be flown out of the country, over the nearest mile deep piece of water, and chucked out the door without a parachute. That's what I call repatriation.
Still, when they meet their maker, they will get a Very Big Shock. And I don't mean that the 40,000 virgins at their disposal turn out to be nuns.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
When they recover they should be sent on mine clearance duties to say Helmand province .

give em a pair of snow shoes tell em to walk across a particular area, they should do that with all these extremist types.

Or they should be asked to volunteer ;) to donate there organs, for transplant use , the NHS could do with some help.

there are loads of worth while tasks that they could under take for the better ment of man kind , which would absolve them from punishment

drug testing to see if there safe, vechle crash testing research, pain management research ect ect

Did a job today for a prison officer,

he was apoplectic with rage because some very nice polite Muslim inmates (clearly wrongly convicted), had held two white cons hostage in a cell.

Because of their actions, he'd had to miss an important family event, in order to try and talk the perpetrators out of their plan.

Eventually, the (male child mutilating) MOFOs gave up and went back to their comfy cells.

Apparently, the ringleader slipped and sustained some bruising on the way.

Shame. :evil: :evil:

This was a comment made in the GD forum..... I agree with it.....

Finally it is here. After the horrors of Syria we now have on UK soil a white person hacked to bits on the streets by Ethnic assailants shouting ' allah akbar' (do not give a s**t about the proper spelling)..

They have crossed the line even the National Front or the EDL would never do and have finally brought stone age actions to a modern cultural world.

After all the years of cowtowing with political correctness stiffling free debate it now seems the balance of civility has tipped over the edge.

There will now be more 'martyrs' waiting to make it into the news and get their 100 virgins because the Police have apparently shot the attackers.

I am not religious at all the above gives a prime reason why my thoughts are not driven by doctrine but by my ability to reason instead.

Even so I find it is now the time to say.

God Bless the UK

icon_cry.gif

This was a comment made in the GD forum..... I agree with it.....

Finally it is here. After the horrors of Syria we now have on UK soil a white person hacked to bits on the streets by Ethnic assailants shouting ' allah akbar' (do not give a s**t about the proper spelling)..

They have crossed the line even the National Front or the EDL would never do and have finally brought stone age actions to a modern cultural world.

After all the years of cowtowing with political correctness stiffling free debate it now seems the balance of civility has tipped over the edge.

There will now be more 'martyrs' waiting to make it into the news and get their 100 virgins because the Police have apparently shot the attackers.

I am not religious at all the above gives a prime reason why my thoughts are not driven by doctrine but by my ability to reason instead.

Even so I find it is now the time to say.

God Bless the UK

icon_cry.gif

2 british off duty soilders were dragged from there car & beaten to death in northern ireland in the 80's , was filmed as well , the perpertrators are most likely free ??

It was only a matter of time for this to happen here in London.
The three things I am wondering about most are:
1. Was this an isolated incident, or is there more to come? They were known to the security services.

2. Is there a link with the situation in Sweden? Nobody on here has mentioned this, and the mainstream media seem to be completely ignoring the possibility. In fact, the Swedish situation is completely ignored altogether.

3. There was a fast and widespread condemnation from many muslim organisations, from local mosque leaders to the British muslim council. And no wishy washy beating around the bush either: " I/we completely and unreservedly condemn this act. It is totally against ......" and so on.
Can't remember that happening after 7/7 or 9/11. What brought this change about?

Short version: riots, arson, violence, that sort of thing in areas with high ethnic concentrations.
As I said, it is as if the info about it is completely suppressed here, but the photos I've seen are pretty grim.
Reporting seems to be finally seeping though, but "sanitised" e.g. conservative numbers and vague wording with the usual euphemisms.
Hard to tell what the truth is, but it seems widespread, thousands involved, high percentage similar to the brethren in Woowich.
Has been going on for four days now.

English Defence League sounds interesting.

Wonder if it's the start of the revolution :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back