Muslim / Gypsy burial conflict - The facts

So essentially the Muslims complained that a non Muslim was buried near them in a multi denomination cemetery and that's not at all intolerant. I'm sorry but this all seems a bit one sided. Damn sure if I complained about Mr Patel next to my dad I'd be had up for being racist.
Please don't bombard me with crys of bigot, I really am seeing dual standards applied and a lot of smoke and mirrors to detract from the fact the Muslims wanted the old guy moved.

Sponsored Links
this "news story" dis not crop up because one family, like Norcon, don't want a grave next to a grave of different faith. It cropped up because an excitable newspaper printed a false, inflammatory and untrue story that a person might get dug up and moved.

this "news story" dis not crop up because one family, like Norcon, don't want a grave next to a grave of different faith. It cropped up because an excitable newspaper printed a false, inflammatory and untrue story that a person might get dug up and moved.

No John. It's about typical ROP intolerance.

Sponsored Links
Don't be silly, Whitespirit. Are you attempting to deny that you joined in on criticism of Muslim ritual slaughter of stunned animals, but not Jewish ritual slaughter of unstunned animals?

So the muslims didn't complain then. If so damn right the story was a stir up. I got the impression from what I read they wanted the old fella out which I genuinely thought was out of order. I better read it again- slower this time.

Don't be silly, Whitespirit. Are you attempting to deny that you criticised Muslim ritual slaughter of stunned animals, but not Jewish ritual slaughter of unstunned animals?

John, allowing for the fact that you make things up, and your memory is obviously letting you down, what part of -

Various religions have certain unpalatable practices. I can't stop these practices, although I would very much like to - especially halal and kosher However, by organisations and companies sourcing all of their meat from halal sources, they are encouraging these practices and helping to make the unacceptable, acceptable in the mainstream.

...........don't you understand

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/h...es-brutal.425757/page-5#3313462#ixzz3RTEjcW9F

Please stop inventing stuff when the evidence is in black and white. And stop trying to divert from your failing argument.

so, after the Muslim-bashing Halal thread had repeatedly seen posts about inhumane Jewish slaughter, you eventually added that.

typical ROP intolerance.

Do you say that Norcon is intolerant because he doesn't want to be buried next to a Catholic? Is that typical protestant intolerance?

Well aware that this may be another of your inventions - but I don't suppose Norcon will be laid to rest in a multi-denominaional cemetery then have his family kick up a fuss about other denominations being buried there. That's the difference.

Can we keep to the topic please?

So the muslims didn't complain then. If so damn right the story was a stir up. I got the impression from what I read they wanted the old fella out which I genuinely thought was out of order. I better read it again- slower this time.

Er, The Muslims DID complain. It appears that the council were never considering exhumation, that bit was added on, but the "representations" were received and confirmed by the council. It is not clarified if the Muslims wanted exhumation or not.

so, after the Muslim-bashing Halal thread had repeatedly seen posts about inhumane Jewish slaughter, you eventually added that.

Very, very desperate - and a lie.

The halal thread was started on 3rd Feb -

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/h...-after-undercover-film-exposes-brutal.425757/

On page 5 dated 8th Feb, you made your usual, fabricated insinuation that I condemned one religion for it's slaughter methods, but not another -

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/h...ver-film-exposes-brutal.425757/page-5#3313462

In reply to your false allegation, I quoted something I had written to prove you wrong on an earlier thread, the Paris thread on the 24th January

//www.diynot.com/diy/threads/paris.423224/page-25#3299977#ixzz3RB9xmFof

So, how could I add something to try to change my sentiments in the Feb halal thread, if I had already stated my position in the earlier Jan Paris thread?

John, mate. You got to stop making things up. The evidence is on black and white. You ain't good enough to get away with lies, mate.

Er, The Muslims DID complain. It appears that the council were never considering exhumation, that bit was added on, but the "representations" were received and confirmed by the council. It is not clarified if the Muslims wanted exhumation or not.

Just googled about this and there are multiple sources all stating that the muslims want him moved because he is an unbeliever. When this thread started I thought some new light was about to be shed but it appears not.
If shoe was on other foot so to speak this would be a race hate crime or summit.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

Just googled about this and there are multiple sources all stating that the muslims want him moved because he is an unbeliever. When this thread started I thought some new light was about to be shed but it appears not.
If shoe was on other foot so to speak this would be a race hate crime or summit.

Yes, that's my point exactly - just for people to note it as injustice / disparity in our society, discuss it, and move on. But it seems too many people have to see everything either as a 'message for' or and 'attack on' whatever the subject matter is. And these people are SCARED to let any critical comment on an ethnic minority appear, lest everyone think we're all out to get that minority. Well, mods and left wingers, we are grown ups. We can read articles that say a few muslims were racist and not infer from that that a) all muslims are racist or that b) those muslims will always be racist. And if bigots do say otherwise, reasoning and logic is 100 times more effective than the 'other side' altering the facts (otherwise known as talking a load of rubbish) or banning posts.

Sponsored Links
Back