Muslim protesters set fire to Giant Poppy on Armistice Day

Sponsored Links
I can't see how burning a poppy is 'inciting racial/ religious hatred'....

What race or religion does a poppy represent?

I'd have thought it was a misguided anti-war protest, but because it involves people with darker skins and beards, some people automatically jump to an irrelevant conclusion...

He's only a joiner and he's called John ( apt name- I use the John everyday ;) ), And he has a knack for incitement against some people he dislikes.

He's probably your typical p1554eaD :evil:

All whilst holding up the now obligatory posters proclaiming things like " British Soldiers Burn In Hell." "Islam Will Dominate The World." etc etc.
They have insulted not just " Our Glorious Dead", but have desecrated the emblem of remembrance.
A deliberately provocative demonstration. Say's quite a lot about their mentality.

Sponsored Links
homes, i say things how I see them. All without the need for alcohol. I didn't mention their race at all in my OP I did however mention their religion which was an important thing.
How many Christian anti war protesters would burn the poppy on Armistice Day, precisely at 11 o'clock ?

All whilst holding up the now obligatory posters proclaiming things like " British Soldiers Burn In Hell." "Islam Will Dominate The World." etc etc.
They have insulted not just " Our Glorious Dead" and our way of life, but have desecrated the emblem of remembrance.
A deliberately provocative demonstration. Say's quite a lot about their mentality.
Funnily enough, if you think that they shouldn't be allowed to express their opinion, then you are the one insulting 'our way of life'... ;)

Freedom includes the right to do things that other people don't like, even things some may think reprehensible. Where to draw the line on what is allowed and what is not, is a difficult thing to get right. I really am not sure which side of the line this should be.

How many Christian anti war protesters would burn the poppy on Armistice Day, precisely at 11 o'clock ?
No idea, but many wear a white one in defiance of the so-called protocol...

And others hand out anti-war literature at the proscribed time...

Scumbags.
Hang 'em.

Or at the very least immediate deportation will suffice, with their a*ses kicked all the way to the plane.

Makes me shake my head in dis-belief remembering the uproar the burning of the koran created. Global outrage by muslims and bloody do-gooders in general.

But this way round the muslims find it acceptable..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You couldn't make it up... :LOL: .............Worlds gone mad.

Or at the very least immediate deportation will suffice, with their a*ses kicked all the way to the plane.
Just out of interest, and given it's likely they are British....where exactly do you deport a British citizen to?

Scumbags.
Hang 'em. Is this your med-Evil law that you prefer??

Or at the very least immediate deportation will suffice, with their a*ses kicked all the way to the plane. Where will they be deported to? they will be British nationals like you. :rolleyes:

Makes me shake my head in dis-belief remembering the uproar the burning of the koran created. Global outrage by muslims and bloody do-gooders in general. And you thought that was wrong also did you ????

But this way round the muslims find it acceptable..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Whats good for the goose [/color]....You know the rest :evil:

You couldn't make it up... :LOL: .............Worlds gone mad. And racist inciters are the only sane ones, eh??

Get your head out of your ar4se :D

any one that is against the british way of life should go and live in a place they will fit in
Just out of interest, what is the 'british way of life'?

Warmth, tolerance and the wisdom of knowing when enough is enough.

My old dad came here during the second world war at the business end of a British rifle. Having witnessed the kindness of the British people despite the fact that he was the enemy made him decide to stay, fit in with British life and contribute. He saw it as his duty to take part in Rememberance day to honour all of the good men who were never as fortunate as he was... If he didn't want to fit in with British life, then he would have gone back to Germany

Sponsored Links
Back