Muslim protesters set fire to Giant Poppy on Armistice Day

Sponsored Links
Warmth, tolerance and the wisdom of knowing when enough is enough.
Unfortunately tolerance has become a victim of those who cry 'enough is enough'...so where does that leave our 'way of life' now?

An Islamic man found the face of Allah in a tub of margarine.

His neighbour from Nepal saw it and said "I can't believe it's not Buddha

Or at the very least immediate deportation will suffice, with their a*ses kicked all the way to the plane.
Just out of interest, and given it's likely they are British....where exactly do you deport a British citizen to?

They are british when they wanna be, like when they claim all the benefits they can get. Ship the lot of em out, feckers
This country is like a magnaclean, collects all the ****e!

Sponsored Links
These Muslims also forget the large amount of Muslims who gave their lives for Britain during both World Wars.

During WW2 the Indian Army was made up of Muslim's, Sikh's and Hindu's.
The majority of the Indian Army were Muslim and saw action in North Africa, Italy and in the East.
Many lost their lives fighting for our freedom.
These Muslims disrespect themselves too.

These Muslims also forget the large amount of Muslims who gave their lives for Britain during both World Wars.

During WW2 the Indian Army was made up of Muslim's, Sikh's and Hindu's.
The majority of the Indian Army were Muslim and saw action in North Africa, Italy and in the East.
Many lost their lives fighting for our freedom.
These Muslims disrespect themselves too.
Or maybe they are just anti-war...

Anything wrong with that?...or should we all 'glory in the slaughter'?

Haig was a war criminal in my book!

Out of interest, Ellal, where would your stance be, honestly, if a christian protest were to be held in a muslim country? And do you think it would happen peacefully, with no recriminations? I seriously doubt it.

Out of interest, Ellal, where would your stance be, honestly, if a christian protest were to be held in a muslim country? And do you think it would happen peacefully, with no recriminations? I seriously doubt it.
I would think that in some repressive moslem countries, it would be cracked down on hard...

But does it make it right if we do the same?

Do we stoop to their level, or strive to bring them up to ours?

Think about which world you would like to live in before spouting the standard DM reply... ;)

Or maybe they are just anti-war...

But the Poppy as a symbol of remembrance, has absolutely nothing to do with war protests. This was obviously a stunt pulled to provoke British people.

Perhaps these misguided individuals would have been better burning models of tanks, planes and rifles. Why hold up posters stating "Islam will dominate the West?". WTF has that got to do with war? Unless they are perhaps making a declaration of war?
If they don't like the way we do things here in the West, let them go to Afghanistan and protest there. Our lads could probably do with the target practice :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Think about which world you would like to live in before spouting the standard DM reply... ;)

Personally, I'd like to live in Britain , under British Rule. I have no wish to live in a Britain dominated by Islam.
Now think about which world you want to live in . ;)

PS, I still can't see what the Daily Mirror has to do with anything

I would think that in some repressive moslem countries, it would be cracked down on hard...

But does it make it right if we do the same?

Do we stoop to their level, or strive to bring them up to ours?

I don't work for the 'DM'. My thoughts are my own, based on my own beliefs. You suggest that we raise others level of social awareness to that of our own. Do you honestly think that will happen? If you are serious, then I'm afraid you're deluded. The train left the compromise station a long time ago. And it would be cracked down in EVERY muslim country. And how would you stop any faction from protesting in a provocative manner ? The current method, doing nothing and being tolerant, doesn't seem to be working too well.

I notice these Muslims actually wanted to conduct this protest in Whitehall, but the police wouldn't let them.
Pity. They should have allowed them to burn their giant poppy right next to the Cenotaph. Then have just stood back and let human nature take it's course.
Even a policeman at the protest said it was sickening that they were allowed to do it.
Perhaps these Mugs would like to take part in one of the many ceremonies the Royal Navy conduct at sea on Armistice Day and Remembrance Sunday ????

Sponsored Links
Back