Muslim protesters set fire to Giant Poppy on Armistice Day

And racist inciters are the only sane ones, eh??

:LOL:
This thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with any racist views from anyone, as far as I have just read.
WTF are you bringing that into it for ????????????????

10 mins from my post to yours for the word racist to be shown. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Same old story from the same people........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alsheating is bound to turn up in a minute. !

Sponsored Links
Personally, I'd like to live in Britain , under British Rule.

The thing is we get these phrases spouted often, and yet no-one has any idea of what it actually means when they are challenged...

So what is 'british rule' exactly?

PS, I still can't see what the Daily Mirror has to do with anything
Have you not cottoned on yet that no-one is taking the bait... ;)

Why the sudden change, the Muslims were more than happy with armed forces saving their arses in Bosnia.

Were we on the right side :confused:

It's too late.

This country doesn't have a single identity anymore, the doors were left too wide open for far too long.

Once it was a predominantly white, christian country. But nowadays, many many areas have a small white minority, and the latest residents are breeding at a faster rate than the white christians, so give it a few generations, and the Brits will typicaly be non-white and muslim.

As for burning a poppy on Armistace day... nothing to do with anti-war protests, just plainly an insult to the west, or at least non muslims... a disgrace in my book.

Sponsored Links
Way I see it all this talk about a certain religion taking over the country ect is all nonsense most of em all of em could'nt run a p**s up in a brewery , you have only got to look at there countrys economys , apart from oil which is punped out by the west , they have nothing , they make nothing of any importance & contribute nothing of any consequence !

After they have burnt there western flags , they go home in ther western cars , drink there coca cola , plug in there western air conditioning , uas western medicines when there ill ect ect

D**k eads the lot of em , would'nt know there backside from a pineapple !

Way I see it all this talk about a certain religion taking over the country ect is all nonsense most of em all of em could'nt run a p**s up in a brewery , you have only got to look at there countrys economys , apart from oil which is punped out by the west , they have nothing , they make nothing of any importance & contribute nothing of any consequence !

After they have burnt there western flags , they go home in ther western cars , drink there coca cola , plug in there western air conditioning , uas western medicines when there ill ect ect

D**k eads the lot of em , would'nt know there backside from a pineapple !

Hmmmm.... Don't be too sure of that! Because many of them don't do a tap of work, they have the time to learn and study our rules and regulations, they know them inside out and use them against us to great effect. Ever had one owe you money? Try going round to collect and if you use one word out of line, then they will have to police round your office as quick as you like questioning you about a racist incident. If you give them anything in writing, they will trawl through a contract to try to find a way not to pay, If you quote for a Heatline Vizo and fit them a Vaillant, then this will be used as a reason not to pay. In the past I have worked in Muslim countries, they have a genuine dislike or even hatred of any none Muslim and see us as a lower form of life to be milked for all they can get.

Visit Bradford...
Not likely :eek: It's bad everywhere. Try the East End of London.
It used to be a good Jewish area, now over run with every Asian crap shop/stall that you wished never to meet.

It's too late.

This country doesn't have a single identity anymore, the doors were left too wide open for far too long.

Once it was a predominantly white, christian country. But nowadays, many many areas have a small white minority, and the latest residents are breeding at a faster rate than the white christians, so give it a few generations, and the Brits will typicaly be non-white and muslim.

As for burning a poppy on Armistace day... nothing to do with anti-war protests, just plainly an insult to the west, or at least non muslims... a disgrace in my book.
Good post and so very true.
Soon, it could be that we are the minority. It appears that we, as a tolerant nation, have to accept the rantings of these people, even though they are allowed to have banners slating the West. These are the same scum that are no doubt claiming everything that they can from OUR country. Could, or would they be allowed to demonstrate in the same way in their country of origin? Of course not - they would be shot and rightly so.
Why do we have to put up with every scumbag that wants to take all from a country that keeps them in a decent lifestyle, when some of our people live on the poverty line.
Islam is supposed to be a peaceful religion, show us the proof then - if not, ship up and shove off.

What i don't get is why so many of our governements have felt the need to bend over and take it up the proverbial...in terms of immigration.... can't we find a strong inward looking governement???? when even the French can do that !!!!

For example, we go on holiday and have to learn where we can drink alcohol, or when a thumbs up means "kill me", or when i should cover my wife's face up.... :eek: yet when immigrants come here, we have to stop singing the national anthem, stop pork smells being pumped out of pork pie shops, allow halal meats in all our fast food restaurants without being told, oh and then stop celebrating St George's day in case it offends people..... no! we have to get wise to this.... those students protesting about fees they luckily won't have to pay... ought to get on the case of this, so called, British (?) governement, but they won't because most of the students in this country are foreign !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was even a case that these *******s complained about the Mecca bingo halls name - it then had to be changed!!!!!!

I always wondered about that... but, a quick look at Google Streetview shows that there is still a Mecca Bingo in Bradford, and another in Luton. These were the two that were in the news after getting bricked etc. Perhaps they moved the location rather than changed the name, who knows?

I wonder what the "we want the whole world to be muslim!" shouty-types actually think the world would be like if everyone became a muslim.

1) Would wars stop? No, in fact just look at the Middle East - until the West went in for the oil, it was largely populated by tribes going round killing each other. The UAE, in the last month or so, is facing a coup d'etat in Ras al Khaimah!

2) Would women all wear jilbabs and become our subordinates? Hell no! Why would we suddenly go "Oh noes! Peoples can see my wife(s) face(s), it's like they are looking at her fanny or something!!!". And whatsmore, have you ever told trying a white woman that she's got to keep 10 paces behind you, and oh, that you're going to be bringing home an extra woman from now on.

3) Circumcision. Some of us have a roll-neck, some of us don't. But no-one in their right mind would decide that all blokes should have one "just because". Shower. Soap. Water. That's how we keep clean nowadays.

4) The jug thing that is traditionally used in the toilet instead of toilet paper. Seriously, no. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?!?!?!

5) No bacon. Ever. No, absolute deal breaker.

6) No beer?!?! OK, so the absence of hangovers will reduce the need for the bacon in the first place, but no beer?!?!

I reckon that in the spirit of fairness and harmony, every muslim cleric in the world should say "And lo, on this one Friday, every muslim shall eat a bacon sandwich and wash it down with a few pints, just so we can say we've tried it!".

If they did that, I'd willingly try out the two-wife thing for a bit. ;)

Donk, you make light of the whole thing like you have a choice..... well your choice is get on your knees three times a day facing east (or koranwards or whatever) or face having your head chopped off with a rather sharp halal knife.... like the one used to slit the throat on the pig being hung up to die bleeding before you ate it on your buttie!!

Round our way Donk, there's a hell of a lot of young to middle aged Muslims go into the local pubs and the bookies too.
We reckon on a Friday afternoon, at least 25% of the Muslim men leaving the mosque either head for William Hill's or the local for a few pints.
(Mind you , seeing some of the Muslim women round here, I don't blame them one bit)

Donk, you make light of the whole thing like you have a choice..... well your choice is get on your knees three times a day facing east (or koranwards or whatever) or face having your head chopped off with a rather sharp halal knife.... like the one used to slit the throat on the pig being hung up to die bleeding before you ate it on your buttie!!
I don't think pigs are regularly slaughtered in a halal fashion. As it is harem. It would be like polishing a turd

Sponsored Links
Back