"My dog wouldn't hurt a fly....."

Well a Jock Russel REALLY isn't a suitable dog for anyone... It is not uncommon for them to drink 15 pints of McEwans and rip the leg of the nearest passing PitBull...

Sponsored Links
3dfesses.gif
Really don't want to know about your close(t) relationship with your dog ;) :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
So you are saying it is the owners' fault that their dogs attack?

That's generally what being an owner is, being an owner means you have to be the leader, dogs are pack animals. Either people fail to be dominant over their dog (A prime example being letting the dog pull you by the lead), or behave in a manor that encourages aggression. Being an owner of anything also makes you responsible by default.

I Like how you ignore the second part of my post, but I suppose it doesn't fit with your uneducated argument so you ignore it.

Does that mean all dogs are safe until corrupted by the owner?

Well, unless you can provide me links to puppies mauling children, I would say yes.

Does this also mean the a trained dog will never attack an innocent child?

Herp derp, a trained dog will do what it's trainer tells it to do.

A chav may train his dog to be aggressive, trained does not mean well trained.

How does the doggy psychology fit in with the owner or is there a branch of medicine that is maybe called doggy-owner owner-doggy psychology?

Why don't you educate yourself on this matter instead of just pulling stuff out of the air?

Last night some one took my sons staffy from outside a shop were it was tide up whilst my son was getting some pet food.

Today he got it back, she'd been picked up 20 miles away and taken to a dog's home hewent to get her and had to pay a £150 fee.

Tonight he took her to the vets because she wasn't acting right.
at 9.30pm she had to be put down because of internal injuries to her head and shoulder.
He's a 30 year old man who's now in tears because of some idiot who didn't give a f##k about taking some one elses pet.
who never hurt anyone :cry:

Sorry to hear that compheat.
Its a nasty world out there. I'm suspecting your dog was thrown from a moving vehicle.
Happened beside me a week ago though the dog survived.

We have a court case next month, a Husky bit a small girl, she needed stitches, if it had been a viscious attack then anyone who has played with a large breed knows how powerful their jaws are, apparently this Husky is soft as they come, i dont know all the facts but believe there was a lot of screaming and a hand waveing prior to the bite, the owner now mussles the dog to be on the safe side, and has a lot of character refferences for it, i'll tell you the outcome when it happens.

He's a 30 year old man who's now in tears because of some idiot who didn't give a f##k about taking some one elses pet.
who never hurt anyone :cry:

Sorry to hear that mate.
To loose a dog is one thing but not to them circumstances.
All the best.

As much as I disdain the need of a person to "own" a dog, I am sorry to hear of the heartache in your son's life compheat.

Hypotheticals and argument aside, we are all human on here, and affections are affections.

....or another one "my dog is as soft as a brush...."

Yeah right.

Another child is mauled by an out of control "pet".

Pet my erse.

The moronic chavs who own these vicious dogs need putting down as well as the savage b*****d they call pets.

Certain dogs have their uses as working animals. These should not be considered as pets and need to be kept in a controlled environment. There are some really dumb dog owners in this world.

think of a midget with ginger hair....

Rockweilers but half the size?

trouble is its not the dogs fault,its the d,ickhead owners,its known that a lot of bull breed dogs owned by these to55ers and fed drugs to make then skitso
i understand the owner has handed himself in.

i own a gsd,the only time i let her off her lead is when im walking on the downs once a month with another 10-20 gsd from a rescue forum i belong to,we have rules we follow as soon as we see any other people/dogs they instantly go back on leads,if only the other people we meet done the same,ive lost count of the times other people walk past us with there dogs off lead without a by or leave,when we are all standing there taking control of our dogs.
some people just dont have a clue.
i also walk my dog on a field near i live,i walk her on a long rope so i have control over her at all times,ive even had people(other dog owners)say im cruel for not letting her off.
bit different when a so called normal dog runs up to a child.but when a gsd does all hell breaks loose and ive got a dangerous dog.
if owners took more care and thought of others then we wouldnt hear of these awful attacks.

GSD's are a great breed of dog. Can be trained to be ****ish but by insinct they are a neutral breed.

Sponsored Links
Back