narrow width radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a good make narrow width radiator or towel rail, ideally 350mm, or less that doesn't stick out too far from the wall, but has a decent heat output to warm up a bathroom?

Thanks
:confused:

Sponsored Links
contradiction in terms there :D
need to know the w/d/h and whether its well insulated
we also need to know how many outside walls and iff the roof is ouside

contradiction in terms there :D
need to know the w/d/h and whether its well insulated
we also need to know how many outside walls and iff the roof is ouside

The bathroom is approximately 2m x2m x2m. One window, one outside wall. Dunno about insulation. Had calculated that I would need ~500 watt or above.

purmo rads tend to be very narrow to the wall. I tend to use them when i need a double in a hallway or something. Not sure about towel rail though they always tend to sit off the wall a fair bit so you can get your towels on them, otherwise would be a bit pointless !

Sponsored Links
purmo rads tend to be very narrow to the wall. I tend to use them when i need a double in a hallway or something. Not sure about towel rail though they always tend to sit off the wall a fair bit so you can get your towels on them, otherwise would be a bit pointless !

Thanks, from a fellow Spurs fan :)

and when you put a towel on it no heat gets to the bathroom, the clue is in the name for these things, i cannot understand why people fit a 300w towel rail in a bathroom then moan the room isnt warm enough when they took out a 600x 500 k2 rad whick gives out over 1kw of heat

...................if you can fit a towel on a 300mm wide rad/warmer. :eek:

think you'll struggle to find something so short in width. I know plumbfix/screwfix do some designer rads which are 300mm wide but very tall. Not for towels though.

think you'll struggle to find something so short in width. I know plumbfix/screwfix do some designer rads which are 300mm wide but very tall. Not for towels though.

Thanks. Have searched online. Featureraditors have some 1200 x300 towel rails.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back