naseem in jail was it the correct verdict

Winstonchurchill said:
BAS, you were deliberately awkward and sarcastic with PB on this thread because of your previous spats with him.
Please quote the posts on this thread where I have said anything to PB.

The only post I made in connection with him was a (failed) attempt at humour in agreeing that it was superfluous for Ellal to have said what he did about him. And FGS re-read all that claptrap about how you can't nearly kill someone and see if Ellal wasn't justified.

Likewise you are now trying to demean me too.
Is the truth about you demeaning?

I don't really have the time or the inclination to be bothered with bored individuals. I also don't recall the circumstances or context of the above alleged quotes.
They are of no relevance.

I do however distinctly remember this one though.
F**ny instead of bum
This wasn't bad language, the thread was about the differences in UK/US language. In the US B** is called F****. I did not use the bad language you accuse me of at all.
OK - we'll take that one out.

You cannot deny that in this thread you said "Foul language has no place on a family forum"

You cannot deny that in this, and other threads, you have used the following "words":

sh*g
sh***ing
P***
b***s

You cannot deny that in this thread you have expressed concern about "general abuse of and bad language directed towards fellow members"

You cannot deny that in the past you have called fellow members:

tosspot
gosh**e

and made at least two posts that had to be deleted by the mods, one with a comment that "abuse will not be tolerated".

Sponsored Links
Winstonchurchill said:
I have not used the bad the language BAS said, as I have shown above.
That's not what the search engine believes.

It was because of a certain gosh**e who always thinks he/she is right
You should all have the b***s to be more upfront and truthful.

or, alternatively, please explain the context in which gosh**e[/i] and b***s are neither unsuitable for a family forum nor abusive towards other people.

And if you can recall what you wrote that was deleted by the moderator as intolerable abuse, that would be handy.

Wanabechurchill said:
Wanabe Churchill, read your past posts, and as BAS has clearly illustrated....what a hypocrite!

Believe part of what you read and all of what you see, you are being misled. BAS as linked a lie.

Nonsense!

I read your posts before I saw BAS take the time to show you up quite comprehensively for your hypocrisy. The more you wriggle the deeper you put yourself in it on this one, WC.

WC, you said:
It is very easy to see why PB says ellal was lying and exagerating his posts.

Now at least show us lesser mortals how easily and simply you can demonstrate Ellal's lying and exagerating...

Little else needs to be said as there are more holes in your arguments than a sieve and you are clearly out of your depth.

Oh, and maybe consider choosing another nick (if you don't have another already)...it's embarrassing for you....the real Winston Churchill had many great qualities.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
noodlz said:
Oh, and maybe consider choosing another nick (if you don't have another already)....
You too, eh?

;) If you mean, have I another nick? No, I don't. I do ponder who the multinicks are though. If only Moz could demonstrate the trace of IP addresses...

Do you appear in another guise BAS?

...but if you mean, I should also consider choosing another less embarrassing nick for myself too...well, :LOL: any embarrassment is solely of my own making, but Wanabe's posts with association to Churchill are an insult to his name.

ban-all-sheds said:
noodlz said:
;) If you mean, have I another nick? No, I don't.
No - I wondered whether we share the same suspicion..

Ah...I catch your drift...yes...I believe we probably do ;)

After all, of WC, methinks she doth protest too much.

ban-all-sheds said:
Winstonchurchill said:
I have not used the bad the language BAS said, as I have shown above.
That's not what the search engine believes.

It was because of a certain gosh**e who always thinks he/she is right
You should all have the b***s to be more upfront and truthful.

or, alternatively, please explain the context in which gosh**e[/i] and b***s are neither unsuitable for a family forum nor abusive towards other people.

And if you can recall what you wrote that was deleted by the moderator as intolerable abuse, that would be handy.

Entertaining post bas; game, set and match I would say.

Softus said:
Winstonchurchill said:
Believe part of what you read and all of what you see, you are being misled.
OK then - get specific. Please quote one single part that is a lie, and provide a link to something that substantiates your claim that it is a lie.

Winstonchurchill said:
BAS as linked a lie.
Oh, I can't wait for the most honest person on the forum to read this one.

I already have included lies.

Most of the quotes submitted by BAS were in the context of the discussion at the time. They were not the same as the abusive replies directed at PB by ellal. Those were pure insults in place of debate.

By supporting liars you are dragging yourself down to their level.

Softus said.
Oh, I think we all know that you've achieved that without b-a-s's help.
How do you know "we all know" did you ask?
No. He has no grudge. It's just that you're a crashing hypocrite WC.
I'm involved because (a) I was making posts of relevance to the topic, and (b) because you addressed a post to me.
Be truthful softus, your involved because you are in a clique.

hermes wrote,
Entertaining post bas; game, set and match I would say.
Only if you believe liars hermes. BAS probably holds the record for abusive posts being removed. He is the single most offensive person on this site.

He included out of context comments, which he then retracted because he was wrong.

The post is only entertaining to biased people who will not read posts properly preferring to take comments at face value.

Wanabechurchill said:
Foul language has no place on a family forum.

You do not say except in certain contexts.

Look back at your previous posts....you have used many examples of foul language on this family forum.

You are a hypocrite.

Winstonchurchill said:
I already have included lies.
And don't I know it :rolleyes:

Winstonchurchill said:
Most of the quotes submitted by BAS were in the context of the discussion at the time. They were not the same as the abusive replies directed at PB by ellal. Those were pure insults in place of debate.
The accusation of hypocrisy had, and has, nothing whatsoever to do with the content of anyone's posts but yours. You criticise people for using abuse, but the search engine reveals that you indulge in it yourself. Are you a moron that you don't understand the concept of hypocrisy?

Winstonchurchill said:
By supporting liars you are dragging yourself down to their level.
I don't support liars; I'm criticising you.

Winstonchurchill said:
Softus said.
Oh, I think we all know that you've achieved that without b-a-s's help.
I said, "I think", not "I know" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Winstonchurchill said:
Softus said:
No. He has no grudge. It's just that you're a crashing hypocrite WC.
Crazy man say what?

Winstonchurchill said:
I'm involved because (a) I was making posts of relevance to the topic, and (b) because you addressed a post to me.
Be truthful softus, your involved because you are in a clique.
Do tell - who are the other members? I'm intrigued because earlier today, on another post, I was told that no-one on the forum takes me seriously.

I can hardly wait for your next set of idiotic posts. It's like conversing with a less intelligent version of joe-90.

Winstonchurchill, you've been caught out and showed up so why keep digging yourself into a hole? show some dignity. ;)

Richardp said:
Winstonchurchill, you've been caught out and showed up so why keep digging yourself into a hole? show some dignity. ;)
Don't spoil it Richardp!

WC - how about using one of these:

p1554177_l.jpg

:evil:

Sponsored Links
Back