naseem in jail was it the correct verdict

masona said:
I'm sure Thermo won't mind lending his beefy machine :idea:
I meant him to batter himself on the head with it, in order to extract some sense :eek:

Sponsored Links
Oh I see, I thought it was for digging your way out, I think that beefy machine got 20 batter heads :D

two tier system

police run down and kill many yet how many are locked up ??????

NONE

you want justice start there other wise RUN if you cause a crash cos you iz going down :LOL:

me i never ever stop for a blue n twos now finger to the boys in blue whats good for you is ok for me thanks :LOL:

i think the presant laws for driving offences should all be scrapped a a complete new set of laws brought out especially for those bas..rds who kill kids in there stolen cars.

Sponsored Links
naseem in jail was it the correct verdict?
Well at least he'll get well fed and doubt whether anyone's gonna beat him up so it'll be a doddle.
He may even claim for loss of earnings :LOL:

Winstonchurchill said:
BAS as linked a lie.

Winstonchurchill said:
I already have included lies.
If you say so.

Most of the quotes submitted by BAS were in the context of the discussion at the time.
So how does that make me a liar?

Winstonchurchill said:
They were not the same as the abusive replies directed at PB by ellal. Those were pure insults in place of debate.

Winstonchurchill said:
It was because of a certain gosh**e
Winstonchurchill said:
it was that tosspot Joe 90. He claims to get ALL his info from the internet - which says a great deal about him really!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Note - two sets of rolling eyes. The person you are trying to defend thinks that one set is offensive, so I'm sure he's very grateful to have you on his side..

Sponsored Links
Back