National Trade Register / MyHomeConnect

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Has anyone had any dealings with these guys??

I was cold-called by them promising insurance work (paying them commission). Since found out that they also charge a membership fee, which the guy on the phone originally said there wasn't!!

Regards,

Graham

Sponsored Links
change the following in to well known phrase or saying

barge dont pole it touch

:)

if they have so much to give away why are they cold calling

right up there with 118trades ufindus and the rest of the rip off gobshytes I would say

Well said corgi, got a call yesterday from a company who apparently dish out local council work. Soon got told where to go :LOL:

Anyone who approaches you is usually a rip off (99% of the time) ;)

Well funny you should say that Dave

I am just about to start

giveCMlotsofmoneyforjackshit.com

and for a measly 800 per day I will sell your details on to any rogue sum'bitch who wants to sell you some more shyte

please make the cheque out to the part company

Credit assesment sell helping ltd

CASH for short

:)

Sponsored Links
I've had no end of rows in the past with w*****s so call and say 6 months ago you promised to advertise with us in our latest whatever, you now owe us £200 :eek: I tell them that I didn't promise jack s**t, their reply is that it must have been someone else in my company, I say oh yeah, who? I'm the only one :LOL: They still insist I did so I tell them to provide me with a transcript of the conversation and if I did say it i will honour it. Amazingly they hang up and I never hear from them again :rolleyes:

they called me trying to get me to sign up

they are a middle man (who hardly get any work)

waste of time money and effort!

make you join some trade association (that i had never heard of) even tho im registered with about 4 others

so told them to go off and procreate

ufindus and the electricians register are owned by BT!

because I don't have a BT phone line I can't complain to BT!

ofcom have sorted me out with some contact details though.

The National Trade Register. ........what a Joke.

They promise the earth and deliver nothing. They're supposed to sort out genuine trades from cowboys yet IMHO they're the biggest cowboys of all. After all the promises of work and relieving me of £340.00, I never heard from them again!

The times i phoned them asking where was all the work (I never received 1 enquiry in 12 months) they always had an excuse or the person who deals with your area wasn't available.

When they sign you up they say if your not happy with their service you can ask for a refund. "you can ask but you won't get it" i'm still trying 6 months later after adhering to there terms of notice and you have to wait for their account who by the way don't have a phone number or email and your not allowed to speak to.

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THEM AND TELL PEOPLE YOU KNOW TOO.

I'm in the process of getting a solicitor on to them now.

I was contacted by a company calling themselves PFA and was promised to have an advert in all the Police, Fire and Ambulance magazines.
When they sent the proposed advert to me, everything was wrong, so I checked them out on line and they turned out to be shysters from Liverpool. I left a message on their answering machine and told them to forget it and so far, they have. But a friend of mine has been threatened by them with bailiffs. Ironically enough, the bailiff company were all part of the same group. He was told that he had 'signed a verbal contract' and owed them over £200. You can imagine what his reply was :LOL:

I am a member of these guys but no work on the domestic front so they gave me business leads to follow up and i won a 15 k job with maybe more to come -wasnt easy of course but i won it and they didnt want any commission either :D you should ask them to go on their business side - for no extra cost i might add ! well i didnt pay them anymore thats for sure :D

I am a member . They are good now and therefore instead of mouthing off at them for once i am going to praise a company that has actually help me make money !!!

Sponsored Links
Back