Need some help trying to wire a zigbee thermostat to a danfoss wiring center

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am trying to swap a danfoss icon thermostat that connect to my wiring center to another that has zigbee support. I tried t wire it up but at first it seems to power up although when trying to put LOAD as in starting to heat the wiring center doesn't detect anything and is not opening the actuators now I am not sure if I bought the wrong type of thermostat or my wiring is wrong with me bridging the wrong contacts in this place. Pictures below for wiring setup and devices. I would appreciate any help.

The old Icon thermostat had wiring where Brown was L , Blue was N and Yellow/Green cable was Load L

23-01-05 17-08-08 2640.jpg

I wired the zigbee one as follows where Brown is L , Blue is N and the 1st contact is the Yellow/Green while bridging the 2-3 Contacts as it seems that's how its done on the Danfoss Icon one with the sticker showing the two N's bridged.
23-01-05 17-08-43 2642.jpg

The wires come to the wiring center accordingly with Brown to L , Blue to N and Yellow/Green to LOAD.
23-01-05 17-09-21 2643.jpg

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Update: I'm dumb I just bridged neutral connections which obviously does nothing. I moved the cable 1 connection to 2 and Bridged contact 4 with 1. Now everything works properly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back