Neighbour parking too close

Sponsored Links
How about posting a picture of the driveway, and the way the cars are parked Davi. Could he park further over, or is there a legitimate excuse for him parking where he does - however unlikely. His behaviour might be construed as antisocial, but might require a solicitors letter to clarify the position between the two of you.

Have a chat with the planning department, as his objection may be ignored as just being devilment.

Sponsored Links
Obviously one of you needs to reverse on and one drive on forwards so your getting out on your own side.

How do passengers get out of your car without 'trespassing' on his land?

How much space do you have - you mention a lawn. Could you turn some of your lawn into a parking space, and maybe have a nice border on the edge of the drive? Obviously, it would be very muddy for most of the year ....
Just take up a strip of lawn - dig down 4 inches - lay weed fabric - fill with peabeach and top with ACO groundguard. That's what I did - excellent neighbour, just no room on drive.;)

DSC_0273.JPG my car is silver is this clear?

I like the idea of the yellow posts should be easy enough to do thanks guys

Doesn't help his is either.

Ask him to drive on forwards otherwise what do you want him to do? Park on the road so he doesn't touch your tarmac?

Can he park further back, and can be park further over. And if you take a more dispassionate look at this problem, whilst he's causing you a problem, how much of this is him struggling to park a large car on a narrow space, and just being useless at parking. Does he have reversing sensors on his car. Can you take a sneaky picture from the front some time.

It's possible that he might be in contravention of the parking regs in leaving his front wheels on the pavement.

Sponsored Links
Back