Neighbour parking too close

havent read all posts so forgive me if i have the wrong end off the stick :rolleyes:
am i the only one who thinks letting things slide is the best option if it save full confrontation over a relatively unimportant issue??
if he was a good niebour would this bother you ??

Sponsored Links
He refuses to drive on forwards I'm going with the yellow metal bollards so I can drive on properly he does have room to move over but he parks a van the other side and I guess space is tight but the bollards should prevent the trespass

Yes because even if he was a good neighbour he should stay off my driveway and let me park my car properly or have I got this all wrong? Maybe it's my fault I just concerned he parking far too close and pushing me off my drive which is only barely the width of a car!

I'm going with the yellow metal bollards because no one can tell me it's a fence I will put them all along the edge thanks for all your replies

Sponsored Links
I'd say your wrong. He is no closer than you would be at Tesco and hasn't damaged your car, his feet won't damage your tarmac.

Ian my car isn't even on my drive the other side! as I said before my drive is only just slightly wider than my car! I'm going with yellow bollards but thanks for advice

Thanks for all your advice some of you think I'm making something out of nothing maybe your right but I do feel him parking on the edge is a little disrespectful his car is sometimes even closer than the picture too

Metal bollards is lawful because it's not a fence going to seriously look at the cost and fitting cheers guys for all your advice

View attachment 129713 my car is silver is this clear?
Hmmm, I think bollards would look messy, and if you every got a bigger car, you might struggle to park your own car?
It's annoying when people are so close, but that is life. Some people don't even have drives!
But, surely if you parked right to the edge, then he'd have to start driving straight on?

No I've seen him struggling to get in if I park over more he refuses to park forwards

I don't won't my yaris dented it's a nice motor cost me quite a bit

It makes me anxious him parking so close maybe I gotta just put up with it doesn't him we fell out

Sponsored Links
Back