Neighbour parking too close

Sponsored Links
You appear to park equidistant from the boundary so how is he too close but you aren't?

I guess because the neighbour is crossing the boundary when he gets of his car, but the OP is not.

I guess because the neighbour is crossing the boundary when he gets of his car, but the OP is not.
Well then, I think it is the OP who is being unreasonable. The same would apply if he drives in.

What about a google maps picture of the location?

Sponsored Links
It's been a good discussion never thought it would attract so much interest thanks guys. This morning I noticed his car was parked further over and he was getting out on his side which was good just wish he would do it all the time! Maybe its something I just need to put up with. Maybe I'm making too much out of it. On the other hand I would prefer he stayed on his side all the time.

Last edited:
I would like to make it clear I never cross my boundary even when entering and exiting my car

If I drive in i keep left so that I don't cross the boundary

You seem a nice bunch especially the guy that said hit him lol

Just park closer to your boundary so he has no choice but to exit from passenger side or park in other direction. You can't be worried about damage unless it actually happens.Just put camera on it.

F00k me 7 pages for this? Just grow a pair and have a word with him.

You could also do what most normal people would do and make your drive big enough for your car! You aren't entirely without blame for this as you are aware that your drive is also too small for your vehicle as you have already admitted.

Spend some money on property improvements, have a chat with your neighbours and have an easy life!

Jon.

Sponsored Links
Back