New Boiler Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Vokera Vision 25c versus Ideal Esprit 24 ? Both are similar prices. The Ideal has a 5 year warranty & Vokera 7 years.

I've kinda gone off Vokera

Thoughts please?

Sponsored Links
The Vokera is the best of the two, ask the same question ten times you will get a different answer every time

Sponsored Links
I work for Vokera so that's out the way. What's the boiler it's replacing? The Vision C has our traditional pipe arrangement return, flow, gas, hot, cold. The new Vision Plus has the more UK orientated arrangement of flow, hot, gas, cold main, return. That makes for an easier, neater install for the fitter.

Personally I'd go for the Unica i 28 or 32 or evolve 24C, 28C if it's R,F,G,H,C and the Vision Plus 35C if it's FHGCR. Ease of servicing but of course more money.

There's a webinar on the new Vision Plus on Tuesday next at 7pm which you can tune into if you're interested. I'll find the link and post it later.

I work for Vokera so that's out the way. What's the boiler it's replacing? The Vision C has our traditional pipe arrangement return, flow, gas, hot, cold. The new Vision Plus has the more UK orientated arrangement of flow, hot, gas, cold main, return. That makes for an easier, neater install for the fitter.

Personally I'd go for the Unica i 28 or 32 or evolve 24C, 28C if it's R,F,G,H,C and the Vision Plus 35C if it's FHGCR. Ease of servicing but of course more money.

There's a webinar on the new Vision Plus on Tuesday next at 7pm which you can tune into if you're interested. I'll find the link and post it later.
sorry david he is only interested in what is the cheapest boiler

Thank you. Much appreciated.

I'll ignore the other, usual snyde comments on here.

Vokera or Ideal or the best of the rest.

By that I mean Vokera and Ideal are only two out of dozens of boiler manufacturers and suppliers in the UK.

Thanks, veering back to Vokera, more so as it's easier to fit an RF thermostat, which I need due to location.

From the two terminals in the boiler 24 volts out through the stat then these 24 volts come back. Don’t connect 240v pr the board is toast.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back