New boy to the forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
Just introducing myself as a newby to the forum, I'm an old time past my sell by date plumber, wanting to know what you young plumb bobs are up to.
Joe Davis.

Sponsored Links
Hi guys,
Just introducing myself as a newby to the forum, I'm an old time past my sell by date plumber, wanting to know what you young plumb bobs are up to.
Joe Davis.
'Young' here? You've come to the wrong forum sir!

Welcome Joe. As an old hand you'll hopefully have thick skin too, you'll need it in here but their bark is much worse than their bite, they're a bunch of pu55y cats really.

you any good at snooker?
there that will time line me and others will be saying "what"?

Joe Davis eh, now theres a name to remember, sadly I am no good at any sport involving balls, if a snooker table had pockets 3' wide i'd still miss.
Joe.

Sponsored Links
There is no way joe is a plumber ...... there are no argumentative or arrogant comments in his post

Come clean sir

you any good at snooker?
there that will time line me and others will be saying "what"?

They'll probably be thinking Steve. Or maybe his brother George, who is innocent apparently.

Either -

A) Welcome to the forum
or
B) Welcome back, and what have you got to hide? ;)

Hi guys,
Joe Davis.

Well at 52, do I qualify as a young'un?

Let me tell you Joe, they don't teach wiped joints no more, and suffink called 'push-fit plumbing' has arrived. It'll never catch on.

Oh, and a copper cylinder will pull in about £40 cash (or so I am informed ;) )

DH

and what have you got to hide? ;)[/quote]

Lord Luecan has returned. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So does anyone know who Joe is? :eek: after all Joe90 hasn't posted for 2 or 3 days... was he banned? is he back? :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back