New Car Battery Plant

Sponsored Links
That does make your comment about the 36 European plants, all more advanced, seem a bit silly.

Not really, Notch wrongly claimed those plants were being built whereas many are still in the planning stage, what's silly about that. I understand the JLR deal is being signed this week.

What is silly, is the constant bleating from europhiles and remainers about how badly the UK is doing, how every economic 'forecast' showing how the UK is projected to be the worst performing economy in Europe or the G7 brings joy to you. O How you all rejoiced when the IMF projected 0.3% growth for Germany and a 0.1% contraction for the UK.

You all kept remarkably quiet about todays announcement that UK growth was 0.3% in the last quarter and Germany's was -0.1% meaning they are officially in a recession.

Sponsored Links
Not really, Notch wrongly claimed those plants were being built whereas many are still in the planning stage, what's silly about that. I understand the JLR deal is being signed this week.

You mean, still in the planning stage, not yet being built.

I got the impression you were sneering at projects that were not yet being built. I suppose that includes those where contracts have not yet been signed. Where did you hear it was going to be signed on Friday?

You mean, still in the planning stage, not yet being built.

Well obviously, first we heard of it was a week ago so it's hardly being built yet.

I got the impression you were sneering at projects that were not yet being built. I suppose that includes those where contracts have not yet been signed.

Not at all, I was simply saying Notch is a liar for stating that 36 or whatever number of plants he quoted were being built when the actual number is 20 with more in the planning stage.

Where did you hear it was going to be signed on Friday?

I didn't, where did you read I stated Friday as the signing day?

JLR lacking batteries is the least of their problems right now.

As much as it pains me to say it (because I like the look of their cars), they're very poor in terms of reliability nowadays.
IIRC, they finished bottom - rock; by 10% - of a recent JD Power survey.

JLR lacking batteries is the least of their problems right now.

As much as it pains me to say it (because I like the look of their cars), they're very poor in terms of reliability nowadays.
IIRC, they finished bottom - rock; by 10% - of a recent JD Power survey.
It's a Tata motors factory I think which is better news than JLR. Given that JLR only builds less than half a million cars a year in total a decent sized gigafactory will have batteries to spare. Those will be earmarked for something.

Some nice cheap and cheerful entry level Tata subsidiary cars would be excellent news.

Technically Sunday is the beginning of next week.

Sponsored Links
Back