New Car Battery Plant

Sponsored Links
except when it comes to paying a measly 7 bill for access to the best trading bloc on the planet. (y)
If it was just about paying to be in a trading bloc, I would have voted remain. It was, among other things, about paying to be told what to do by others, paying to give free unchecked access to anyone who wanted to come here for any reason and paying to allow workers from poorer EU countries to be treated like dirt so that unscrupulous employers could pick them above British workers and generally bring down the wages of British workers in certain trades/industries.

Did you use cheap foreign workers by any chance, Nosey?

Last edited:
paying to be told what to do by others, paying to give free unchecked access to anyone who wanted to come here for any reason and paying to allow workers from poorer EU countries to be treated like dirt so that unscrupulous employers could pick them above British workers and generally bring down the wages of British workers in certain trades/industries.
Exactly what is happening now under Boris’s brexhit.

Blup

Sponsored Links
Is that why they were offering lorry drivers thousands of pounds in bonuses as a sign on incentive?
Yes pretty much, except the empty fruit and veg shelves at Tesco are testament to it not working, I imagine we will be welcoming foreign drivers again soon. If I thought for a moment brexhit would help the British economy and British workers I would have voted for it in a heartbeat

Blup

Well this battery plant / factory is a good thing : good news

Buy as per usual the usual suspects
( fruit cakes) dig around for any thing to some how find fault :ROFLMAO:

Tis who they are tis what they do

Rabid Whinging Remoaners (RWR) consumed with hatred
Dunno why they stay in the UK

If I had my way I would kick em out the UK so as to ease the migration burden / issues :ROFLMAO:

And there is a difference between a remoaner and remainer imo

Sponsored Links
Back