New Job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All'

Just wanted you all to know that after my recent NIC encounter I have gotten myself back into the job where I belong.
20 yrs ex as a 'mate'.

I am dead looking forward to it and can only hope that its SWA's Trunking and Traywork or conduit, and I can help them out if its 'pricework', .

I am soooo looking forward to it......

I think I have comms work after this 8 week jaunt, so I hope its as heavy as it gets.

I am about to post a JIB 'ting' and would like your lads input please ..

Sponsored Links
Well done!

Congratulations, hope it goes well.

I bet you'll be tired after the first week!

And to the regulars,

Is it a joke ??

I had a buyer for my 1653 and we agreed a price, all sorted....

As I'd been with 'Stella' I asked him what he was up to etc.....

Ten minutes down the line I knew that the guy had less knowledge than I do about testing and inspection. I started on about Part P and he seemed to bite again, but I had to mention the testing, and vavavoo, he was gone.

I would like to know

1) why are there different levels of DISC, when surley the hardest, yet most important part is the testing and inspection, which must be the same at both levels ????

Moreover,
I personally have worked onsite for many yrs and have seen many changes,, making a tailor made 'set' in a bit of 12"by 4" 3 compartment trunking, or forming a set in 32mm conduit was a job where you took pride that it was 'quality' or you'd have it screwed to the canteen wall. Then along came the 'electric' threaders, and pre cast bends and sets and 'us' labradors' became a dying breed !but although not qualified I know a good 'mate' is worth his dollar.

Do you agree ?

JD hang on please,

I was kinda leadin up to my 'main ' question !!!!

I'll even do an RCBO pic ?

Sponsored Links
looks like a spell in awe is needed !
I hate the surroundings, but it keeps the bailiff away !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back