new position

Oh my God! just found this post!

Tatty bye Breezer!

Good luck and best wishes...

It won't be the same here without you :cry: , like apple pie without custard!

(BTW, I'm not gay or owt!)

P.S. FWL hasn't offered you a job has he??? :eek: :D

Cheers!
breezer.gif

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
Sadly, I fear that Breezer has left the building.....

... And his last post went down on DiyNot ....:cool:

He forgot to turn the lights out :!:

MMJ .... Nipping along the coast to help out at the flood site ? How strange was that ? 50 odd years to the day after the Lynmouth disaster !!

P

pipme said:
MMJ .... Nipping along the coast to help out at the flood site ? How strange was that ? 50 odd years to the day after the Lynmouth disaster !!

Although I cover many disciplines, I didn't feel that I was adequately qualified in 'disaster management'! Tho if they want a bilge pump fitted - I'm their man!

Tho the synergy between home and marineseems apt! :eek:

Twas quite spooky seeing the aerial shots of both disasters on the news tho, looked virtually identical!

Sponsored Links
Always keep :- A nail bar ; Pair of leather gardening gloves : Lump hammer. ... In the loft !!

In a slight or greater panic state, during flood or fire, the best route out maybe through the roof .... Handy to have a little cheap kit to hand .. you never know !!

P

pipme said:
Always keep :- A nail bar ; Pair of leather gardening gloves : Lump hammer. ... In the loft !!

In a slight or greater panic state, during flood or fire, the best route out maybe through the roof .... Handy to have a little cheap kit to hand .. you never know !!

P

Couldn't I just use the Velux??? :D

Had to laugh at the fat controller though on the telly. He was praising the emergency services, whilst at the same time he is trying to reduce them!

david and julie said:
Had to laugh at the fat controller though on the telly. He was praising the emergency services, whilst at the same time he is trying to reduce them!

Be reasonable David: the savoury pastry industry is in need of funding and modernisation. The cuts he makes to the emergency services will allow investment in far more efficient pie production. :LOL:

Then the catering industry can research tastier meat pie fillings.

mildmanneredjanitor said:
Couldn't I just use the Velux??? :D

Vauxhall Velu(o)x ? Ok if you park in the roof space .. must be that salty air !!
Wot if no 'window on the world' ? escape routes downstairs are cut, kids are wailing ......

Never mind that ..... Let me tell you a story ....

A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm his
mother asks if he had done his chores. "Not yet," said the little boy.
His mother tells him no breakfast until he does his chores.
Well, he's a little ****ed off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and he kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow.
He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.
He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.
"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have any milk in my cereal?" he asks.
"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick a chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week.
I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either.
I saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the cat half way across the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "You going to tell him or should I?"

Well I suppose breezer might not mind, but couldn't you have started a seperate thread for all this totally irrelevant tosh?

Sponsored Links
Back