New Zealand

Sponsored Links
Are you attempting to oppress me by denying my right to be a flamingo if I "consider" myself to be one?
I'm not attempting to oppress you. I'm not denying you your rights as a flamingo.
If you wish to consider yourself as a flamingo, (you have already asserted that you are a flamingo), and in scenarios where it doesn't matter, legally or scientifically, I'll consider you as a flamingo, if it makes you happy.

Maybe someone should nail your other foot to the floor to stop you going round in circles. Or maybe someone could advise you to lift your head occasionally and see what is going on around you.

In exactly the same way that a man can "consider" himself to be a woman.

Or, at least, claim that he does.

Sponsored Links
In exactly the same way that a man can "consider" himself to be a woman.

Or, at least, claim that he does.
Another comment predicated on petitio principii.
If he is a woman, then he is not a man.
So your comment is nonsensical.

Last edited:
We need that lady (or Ricky Gervais) to sort out the present mess.

Motto for the future - "Don't be so f***ing stupid"

Well it looks like that New Zealand weight lifter did not do to well

oh well

She failed to make to good snatch

Are you attempting to oppress me by denying my right to be a flamingo if I "consider" myself to be one?
I have for months wanted to identify as a lesbian giraffe, but have been denied my wish; there is no option on forms for it.

But I am a little concerned I may be denied NHS treatment as an animal.

I have for months wanted to identify as a lesbian giraffe, but have been denied my wish; there is no option on forms for it.

But I am a little concerned I may be denied NHS treatment as an animal.

Give it a go.....it's worth sticking your neck out.

I console myself with the fact that all the ignorant bigots like JohnD, EFLImpudence, transam, Bodd, Djangobanjo, securespark will one day be dead, and the world will be a better place for it, populated with a generation of tolerant people who are not driven to ridicule those who do not fit into a narrow-minded view of the world.

Not too soon, of course, I wish them all a long and healthy life. I hope they are prepared for an increasing number of years of self-induced angst as their refusenik ignorance makes them more and more marginalised.

that sounds a bit intolerant of you bobby.

tbh , djangobanjo and securespark are among the most tolerant on this website and i am surprised you have taken to trying to imply otherwise, you usually have so much in common with JohnD so again i am surprised you are attempting to reprimand him also.

Sponsored Links
Back