News black out for speaking outside a court ? Arrested and sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
"repeat offender gets sent to prison again" isn't much of a headline.

Ok. I think you ought to have a medical check up, forgetting to finish sentences could be a sign of early onset alzheimer's syndrome .
With alzheimers you gradually forget what you knew...

Which is probably why I'm struggling with remembering what syndrome you suffer from.

What's the word for 'ihatemyjob never knew jack s hit in the first place'?

TR - not his real name had a suspended sentence for contempt of court. The judge can decide - it does not need to go to the CPS. You lot genius lawyers in the making should look at the facts of the case. He was in contempt of the court and the judge made the decision.

We empower our judges with the authority to have full control of their court case.

The fact he has tens of thousands of supporters and posts nothing but political content on his YouTube channel has everything to do with his sentencing. It has everything to do with freedom of speech.

Admit he's been put away because he is saying what the mainstream media are not and is being demonised for it. You're not fooling me by pretending not to understand the context of this. Everyone on this forum knows you, noseal and johns actively hate white British and do everything they can to undermine them. History is replete with those that have stood against the establishment and paid the ultimate price.

He was in contempt of court -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-44287640

Some on here become instant experts without any knowledge or understanding - they let their deep held prejudices and bias run riot.

According to Nigel Farage the judge was correct to send Tommy to jail as Tommy had defied a court order not to interfere in the course of justice.
Fagage seemed to be accusing Tommy of being a professional martyr , every time Tommy's public profile starts to slip he seems to manage to get himself arrested for something or other usually in a public place were there are plenty people with camera's to witness his persecution.
Farage maybe sees Tommy as a bit of a rival for the spotlight or maybe he regards him as an embarrassment to English nationalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back