News black out for speaking outside a court ? Arrested and sentenced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Free speech my arse. That bloke is a racist bigot who uses the 'free speech' card as a way of attacking minorities and always has.

There is more to a trial than the judge. Dumb naive RWR.

Quite obviously there is more to it than a corrupt judge. The guy has been targeted and politicised. Robinson, or whatever name he choose that day, is about as right wing as Tony Benn.

He constantly critises the political establishment for doing nothing about the rise of Islam in this country. Hes neither right nor left. If you'd have bothered to read about the subject you are commenting on that would be obvious to you.

It is absolutely not about free speech.
If a thief is given a suspended sentence for thieving, no-one would be surprised if he was put in prison for further thieving.
Tommy Robinson was given a suspended sentence for attempting to interfere in a trial. One of the conditons of that sentence was that he did not try to do the same again.
He disregarded that and repeated the offence!

Others can try to argue that he was denied free speech, but it has nothing to do with it.

Now if a thief thinks that his sentence is unfair, does he continue thieving as a way of trying to prove that the sentence was unfair?

If I accuse a**e end of being a liar, does he tell more lies in order to try to disprove my allegation.
(It is a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)

Tommy Robinson was found guilty and sentenced. He then repeated exactly the same offence.
What did he expect?

he would expect neofascists to support him and moan that it's not fair.

Which is exactly what he's got.

Sponsored Links
It is absolutely not about free speech.
If a thief is given a suspended sentence for thieving, no-one would be surprised if he was put in prison for further thieving.
Tommy Robinson was given a suspended sentence for attempting to interfere in a trial. One of the conditons of that sentence was that he did not try to do the same again.
He disregarded that and repeated the offence!

Others can try to argue that he was denied free speech, but it has nothing to do with it.

Now if a thief thinks that his sentence is unfair, does he continue thieving as a way of trying to prove that the sentence was unfair?

If I accuse a**e end of being a liar, does he tell more lies in order to try to disprove my allegation.
(It is a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)

Tommy Robinson was found guilty and sentenced. He then repeated exactly the same offence.
What did he expect?

The fact he has tens of thousands of supporters and posts nothing but political content on his YouTube channel has everything to do with his sentencing. It has everything to do with freedom of speech.

Admit he's been put away because he is saying what the mainstream media are not and is being demonised for it. You're not fooling me by pretending not to understand the context of this. Everyone on this forum knows you, noseal and johns actively hate white British and do everything they can to undermine them. History is replete with those that have stood against the establishment and paid the ultimate price.

he would expect neofascists to support him and moan that it's not fair.

Which is exactly what he's got.

He's got support from many people, from many different backgrounds, and not just from this country. You can pigeon hole all you like.

You're like a 12 year old girl.

making up nonsense because you can't deny what I said.

You're like a 12 year old girl.

making up nonsense because you can't deny what I said.

I've not seen you state a fact worth denying yet. Being an ideologue means facts aren't your friends.

A little discouraging that you can see deleted post-edits.

Hawkeye is barmy, and believes that anyone who doesn't share his hateful opinion

actively hate white British and do everything they can to undermine them.

He doesn't know that "spy" shows the text you enter, even if you change it later.

No judge in this country can lawfully take away a man's freedom of speech. It's completely unlawful. The judge is corrupt and doing the bidding of a tyrannical government.

Yes they can if it is likely to prejudice the outcome of a Court Judgement, similar to a "D " Notice.
The arrogant Robinson needs chucking in jail and the keys lost !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back