News of the World

Sponsored Links
I`ll buy a copy - the first ever for me - and hang it on a nail in the bog :LOL: :LOL: . Must`ve saved ££££ over the years not buying it - or any other rag :mrgreen:

I`ll buy a copy - the first ever for me - and hang it on a nail in the bog :LOL: :LOL: . Must`ve saved ££££ over the years not buying it - or any other rag :mrgreen:

Yeah but think about all the loo roll you've bought needlessly. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Funny enough buying the last copy of NOTW may be a good thing because all the proceeds of the sale will go to charity. But then the cynic in me says why not put the money straight into a charity box to save having a poor quality toilet paper to use up.

I wonder how many trees have been wasted in that tripe over the years?

Suddenly all this vitriole towards the NOTW.. but why? It's a tabloib newspaper ffs ... it does what it says on the tin. Why, apart from it's alleged malpractice, is the paper any worse than any other tabloid? It is, after all the best selling paper in this country !!

At the end of the day it's owned by old Rupert, he also owns the times , the sunday times , the sun but to name a few , not just in the UK either.He has his fingers in Fox, sky, tinternet etc etc.
They are all just as bad as each other and only fools read them.
Rupert is ranked 17most powerful person in the world and 117th richest in the world, and he didnt get there by telling the truth.
He got there by creating news and selling it to muppets who take it all in then post about it on internet forums.

Sponsored Links
Back