• Penny Mordant

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Boris Johnson

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Kier Starmer

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
Sponsored Links
Boris currently seems to have the same general face colour of Trump or can only find a crap camera or photographer. He's already done a Boris. 2 photo's. First one on his mobile to imply gaining support. Next one Boris with his thumb up - he's done it.

The shear calibre of one of his supporters. Lord King, BofE man was critical of covid handling and money printing. They did too much of it, all central banks. He blames economists who think there needn't be a limit. A few weeks ago Mogg was on the box suggesting even more of it.

Labour and Tories are divided on Brexit throw in the civil servants and you have an half ars*d Brexit. If we had a party that believed in Brexit who knows what could be achieved.

You had Johnson and his buddies.

Were you disappointed that their promises turned out to be empty lies?

But you still believe the lies.

Sponsored Links
Never voted Tory in my life JD. I don't think Farage gets enough scrutiny for the part he played in selling out his voters.

Never voted Tory in my life JD. I don't think Farage gets enough scrutiny for the part he played in selling out his voters.
Find it difficult to get all of your signature in the little box on the ballot form ?

We are where we are with Brexit.
(Hesitating as I couldn't think of a benefit, I Iooked at HMGs document on the subject. 10MB of it, but I stopped bothering when I got to
"The Best Regulated Economy in the World
Our regulatory system is recognised globally. We want to raise the bar even higher as we embrace our new found freedoms outside of the EU and position ourselves as a global hub for innovation and a science and technology superpower.")

Yeah, right.

We need a Realist. Optimist might be ok, but certainly not another Fantasist.

We need a Realist. Optimist might be ok, but certainly not another Fantasist.
We are going to get the same group of different cabals all trying to cast the same spell. However people may have noticed that at east some politician can switch fundamental beliefs but there are not that many of them. Usually done for their own gain.

The sacked chancellor seems to have upset his constituents by backing Boris. Stratford is an odd sort of place. In some respects tourism props it up to a decent level.

King from the BofE paints a rather bleak picture. Drop in standard of living, in what precise way a matter of choice in some respects and a long period of low growth. Eg A pledge to restore spending on schools back to pre austerity levels. A good eg in some ways. The level could have been maintained if taxation had been increased. Who ever is in power will be facing this sort of problem in a number of areas.

King does think he made a good job of handling the banking crisis. Did he - ;) pass. Must admit it's hard to see what else he could have done when a lot of money just disappeared. It was done via agreement by all central banks involved.

Johnson hopes to gain enough power that he can change the law in his own interests.

He's tried it before.

Don’t see that happening

Gain the premier ship and than alter
The rules so as to circum navigate
This enquiry ??

Don’t see that happening

Gain the premier ship and than alter
The rules so as to circum navigate
This enquiry ??
You have a memory like mottie.

"The proroguing of parliament in 2019 was the first clear indication that the Johnson government would not allow any awkward rules to get in the way of its plans. In late August 2019, Johnson advised the Queen to prorogue, or shut down, parliament for five weeks at the height of the Brexit crisis, to prevent MPs from blocking the government’s deal for leaving the EU. This advice was later ruled to be as “unlawful” by the Supreme Court. This was just the first rule break with little or no punishment forthcoming."

You have a memory like mottie.

Nah none of that is relevant to this on going enquiry imo

Sponsored Links
Back