Nice email from our CEO.

Joined
30 Jun 2008
Messages
14,699
Reaction score
1,509
Location
Suffolk
Country
United Kingdom
We all got a nice email from our CEO a few hours ago.
We have been told that if were are put on 'furlough' at any time we will get the government 80% of our salary and the company will make up the other 20% :D
 
Sponsored Links
Joined
15 Sep 2017
Messages
28,041
Reaction score
2,035
Location
S. Uplands
Country
United Kingdom
We all got a nice email from our CEO a few hours ago.
We have been told that if were are put on 'furlough' at any time we will get the government 80% of our salary and the company will make up the other 20% :D
Thats very good news.

It will cost your company a huge amount, even though the govt are paying 80%. Without production business cant recover its overheads.
 
Sponsored Links
Top