Nigel Farage speech in US about Brexit and Trump

Sponsored Links
Yep. Italy votes today in what could be the start of an eu wide revolution.
He he.

A few years ago the lefty progressives were banging on about the "arab spring" and how the middle east needed "democracy".
It would be great for the world they hailed, great for the middle east, great for peace... and on and on..
Instead they got ISIS...he he..
Now we have the real "democracy spring" here in the west and democracy is the last thing on their mind.

Last edited:
Well said. I think big government is terrifying and we should do everything we can to oppose power pooling i.e. financial elites trying to bring more than one nation under one umbrella of which they have a monopoly.

Look how useless local government is as meeting the needs of ordinary citizens.. can you imagine if the Brussel's crowd actually got their wish and succedded in a one nation government?

I suppose power struggles will always exist for as long as human's remain human, as the old saying goes ''the price of freedom is external vigilance''

I think Nigel draws his power from seeing it as his personal crusade, he doesn't have to answer to anyone or tow a party line. I just hope the power vaccum he's created is filled with honorable people that come after him because UKIP is in an incredibly strong position right now because of him. Labour is finished we all know that.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
:rolleyes:

the labour party are "slightly" concerned ;)

Trump was a laughing stock at the start of the U.S campaign ;)

:)

As for labour . Jeremy corbyn

refered to a leader (castro) who tortured dissidents & jailed people for the crimes of homosexuality & promoting free trade unions as a "champion of social justice" :LOL:

I remember the last time Labour was finished.

Aren't they the largest membership party in Europe?

He still is.

He may well be , but at the end of the day he is now the leader of the most powerful nation in the world (?)

and having a laugh at all those who considered him to be a laughing stock with no chance of winning the presidency :)

I remember the last time Labour was finished.

Aren't they the largest membership party in Europe?

may be ?? dunno ?

how many in the party are not actual labour supporters ? joined up for the leadership vote ? in order to help get Corbyn elected ;)

Dunno?

The new way.
Join the party you disagree with to destroy it.

destroy may not be the correct word ?? but a good few joined to cause mischief that's for sure ? how many ?? were they significant ??

who knows ?

Brexit. Trump. Geert Wilders' Party For Freedom getting ever more popular. Norbert Hoffer looking like he will be Austria's president after all. Marine Le Pen odds on for victory. Merkel's popularity sliding. Eastern/central European countries lurching to the right and defying Mad Merkel's immigrant quotas. Goings on in Italy.

Yes, it's a great time to be a RWR. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, 2 Stooges. Lefties have blown it, and had their day.

Sponsored Links
Back