Sir Nigel Farage

Sponsored Links
That explains why you avoid saying what benefits the nation will gain as a result of resigning from the Union.

But why don't you make an attempt to tell us what benefits you think or hope will arise?
The biggest benefit will be not being in the EU and no straight bananas of course.

The ROI is the EU too.

That's the problem, you can't pick and choose borders where you want them. They are either borders, or they aren't.

As for looking foolish. It can happen to all.

I didn't see the multi choice questions on the referendum
We are going to end up with 2 borders in Ireland, the existing one between N.I and the RoI and the EU border in the Irish sea.

A game of brinkmanship is being played here, the eu will lose, they don't stand a chance.

Lets look at the facts:

3 1/2 years of brexit WA negotiations,
EU have conceded nothing, UK meanwhile have crossed numerous red lines.

1st Feb 2020 EU become competitor to UK
UK GDP $3trillion EU GDP $17trillion

EU trade negotiation experience: 40years and 759 trade agreement
UK trade negotiation experience: er none.

Post Brexit how many trade deals will EU need urgently = 0
Post Brexit how many trade deals will UK need urgently = whole world

Reality: no brinkmanship, EU wont lose.

Sponsored Links
Lets look at the facts:

Lets.

3 1/2 years of brexit WA negotiations,
EU have conceded nothing,

Apart from the Irish backstop.
Apart from the level playing field.
Apart from being able to agree trade deals with other countries sooner.

Boris achieved that in a month Notch, once he'd got rid of the traitors.

EU trade negotiation experience: 40years and 759 trade agreement
UK trade negotiation experience: er none.

Oh FFs Notch we were trading tin with Jesus's uncle, Joseph of Aramathea was buying tin from Cornwall before you were born. Stop it.

Post Brexit how many trade deals will EU need urgently = 0
Post Brexit how many trade deals will UK need urgently = whole world

Why do you think that won't happen?, we'll have a trade deal with the eu by the end of the year plus others, what will put the eu in a difficult position is that it will expose eu protectionism. They bleat about major companies not paying enough tax when all along it transpires the land of the leprechauns is the biggest tax haven in the world. Do you really think the Jerries can afford to lose 8% of their car production, bail out Ireland and invite the entire African continent over for an extended holiday?
Give yer head a shake man.

Reality: no brinkmanship, EU wont lose.

Reality: brinkmanship, but futile, because they've lost already. I would imagine Macron is writing up the terms of surrender as we 'speak'.

Burning cars in Paris
Knife crime epidemic in London and other cities, people murdered on their doorstep, mothers being murdered in front of their children, food bank use on the rise, starving unemployed - Christmas in the Brexiteer Tory UK.

You need to pull your head out of your ass frilly.

Knife crime epidemic in London and other cities, people murdered on their doorstep, mothers being murdered in front of their children, food bank use on the rise, starving unemployed - Christmas in the Brexiteer Tory UK.

You need to pull your head out of your ass frilly.

Crime in the UK has been at it lowest for decades. You need to pull your head out of your ass boyo,

Sounds sensible? Not what I want. I didn't vote for that. So who did?

So we are breaking up and dividing the union? And then want to stop parts of the union having their own choices ?

All through the negotiations treacherous remoaners undermined our position thus we have a deal thats far from satisfactory.

Another good reason we must leave asap. But you are too stupid to see that.
Wrong as usual.

EU have been consistent about protecting the single market from day 1.

Unfortunately youve been conned, brexit wont deliver the lies you were told

So you blame the EU..........brexiteers are too immature to blame thenselves.

Apart from the Irish backstop.
Apart from the level playing field.
Apart from being able to agree trade deals with other countries sooner.

Boris achieved that in a month Notch, once he'd got rid of the traitors.

Johnson achieved FA.
He just agreed to a deal that the EU wanted and proposed to TM 2 years earlier.

Backstop redundant, border in Irish sea

Johnson agreed deal which breaks up United Kingdom.
He is the traitor. You are a traitor.

"Agree trade deals with other countries"
Gee its reallyntime for you to take responsibility for your brexit belief- there are no greatbtrade deals only worse ones.

All through the negotiations treacherous remoaners undermined our position thus we have a deal thats far from satisfactory.

Go on, tell me how it undermined our position.

Tell me what better deal you think we could have got.

Oh FFs Notch we were trading tin with Jesus's uncle, Joseph of Aramathea was buying tin from Cornwall before you were born. Stop it

Please dont embarrass yourself with such rubbish.

You know that is no answer
And you know Im right

Why do you think that won't happen?, we'll have a trade deal with the eu by the end of the year plus others, what will put the eu in a difficult position is that it will expose eu protectionism.

If we have a trade deal by the end of the year, it will be to the UK detriment, because it will be very weak.
An FTA wont be agreed without a LPF end of.

The EU is not protectionist.
It has 0% tariffs on 70% of its world trade and an average of under 4% on the rest.

Sponsored Links
Back