Ninebobs thread..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Why was it locked when Tim West contributed such a long an interesting reply?

MOD...you made your point what was the point of locking it?

Sponsored Links
I was hoping that ninebob would have been able to reply to my question as I was trying to see what was worrying him so much as from his post it looked like it wasn't going to cost him anything monetry wise.

Ok rules is rules but im sure there was a more common sense approach other than locking the thread?

After all it was Tims first stab at a serious post! ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I used to play in a band around the working mens clubs years ago and we played at a few places with these traffic lights. You are playing a song and all of a sudden the power is cut and I am drumming to myself! :LOL:

They do work at keeping the sound down but some places would set them wrongly (i.e TOO LOW) and would spoil the night for everyone. :(

because thats what were asked to do by admin with any petitions etc. its down to him wether he lets them go ahead.

Fair enough, but if it isn't published in the site rules then how are people supposed to know?

and if yer divvent behave i will post the vid i took

unless you send me £ 600 in a plain brown cyber envelope :LOL:

BTW hows that girl i spent the night with when you got drunk the first time i met you :LOL: :LOL: ;)

BTW hows that girl i spent the night with when you got drunk the first time i met you :LOL: :LOL: ;)

She is fine but wasn't too impressed with your performance marra! Apparently the Hartlepool droop is quite well known aound these woods ;) .

I do have a comprehensive reply on this in my head, but I'm rather busy so don't have time to type it out now, but will do so as soon as I can so stay tuned!
Thanks
Simon :)

Sponsored Links
Back