No 10 sitting on Report concerning Russian Interference

What about Roswell, I am still waiting for the truth to come out.

32eea83a868f88b8bbe1a715d3d7db4e.jpg

Sponsored Links
What is your point?
The point is that the original poster is using the past to justify his prejudices in the present.
**** happens every day, forget the past and think in the present.

So the Russians are actively meddling in UK elections yet the Government is sitting on the report.

Why are we defending the Russians?

Who benefits from Russian interference ? Comrade Boris after he played tennis with a Russian oligarch?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50256887
What about Israeli officials caught on camera offering bungs to members of a British political party which will remain nameless to protect the guilty.
Or our home secretary caught red handed diverting taxpayers funds to the Israeli army for which she got the sack.
Now she's back on a tough on crime platform and spouting moral platitudes to the guilible but hey I will vote for her because she claims to be a brexiteer.

Sponsored Links
It is called sarcasm.

Fillyboy suggested 'we' might be doing the same and influencing Russian elections.

For the avoidance of doubt, fillyboy has no connections with MI5 or 6 or any other Govt agency, but it would be naïve to believe that whatever devious practices 'foreign' govt agencies are up to, 'we' are not doing the same.

Unfortunately for all concerned it didn't turn out like that.
Fortunately, that was before Twitter, Facebook and WhatsApp etc, which has instant access to billions of people. They had to rely on leaflets dropped from planes and radio.

What people don't understand is that Russophobia was a leading cause of WW2 , Hitlers rise to power was on the back of Western paranoia ...

forget it.

The point is that the original poster is using the past to justify his prejudices in the present.
**** happens every day, forget the past and think in the present.

The same way they got Trump into power I guess by using social media platforms to get access to gormless, gullible morons.

No, they simply had an election and people voted for him, more importantly, they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton and with good reason.
Convince yourself all you will that it's the fault of those pesky Russians, fraud and interference on social media, the answer is far simpler, a bit like Brexit, never mind, time to move on.

No, they simply had an election and people voted for him, more importantly, they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton and with good reason.
Convince yourself all you will that it's the fault of those pesky Russians, fraud and interference on social media, the answer is far simpler, a bit like Brexit, never mind, time to move on.
Trump and Brexit.

People persuaded to vote against their best interests.

Yes the answer is far simpler......the rise of right wing populism

Trump and Brexit.

People persuaded to vote against their best interests.

Yes the answer is far simpler......the rise of right wing populism

'Right wing' populism? haven't heard that phrase before, isn't 'populism' enough on it's own?
People voting against their best interests? really notch, they might vote against your best interests but not their own, why on earth would they do that?

populism
[ˈpɒpjʊlɪz(ə)m]
NOUN

1. a political approach that strives to appeal to ordinary people who feel that their concerns are disregarded by established elite groups.
Populism is popular, why wouldn't it be, what's not to like?

Populism is popular, why wouldn't it be, what's not to like?

It is anti democratic.

Try a bit harder with your googling

People voting against their best interests? really notch, they might vote against your best interests but not their own, why on earth would they do that?
You tell me......you want Brexit, please explain why you want to be worse off.

People in Sunderland voted to leave, now Nissan their biggest employer is voting to leave.
Farmers in Wales voted to leave.
2 examples of groups that voted against their best interests.

You tell me......you want Brexit, please explain why you want to be worse off.
You tell me, how will we be worse off ? There have been many write ups with so called "experts" delivering doom and gloom, but it is all guess work. No one knows the future, I could deliver a statement with the winning Lottery numbers for next year, would you believe that ?

Sponsored Links
Back