No central heating

Sponsored Links
Why has this been moved to the Jokes archive?

good spot jon , why the hell is it moved to joke section are they trying to be funny:LOL: are they saying we are a joke or something well thats is a joke. hey MODERATORS PLEASE EXPLAIN !!!! we are having a suitable discussion about a heating problem so why is that a JOKE ?????????? the poster is joining in within the experience and i don't think he's offended he's having a laugh as well , just means other people miss out on information regarding vokera boiler iso valves .

Isn't that "Fernox & Sentinel", the well-known business partners who came up with a new way of charging more for what will be the same stuff way back in 1972?

those inhibitors are good to be honest most gas and heating engineers use them so i would recommend them but i know you mean

Vokera??? Now you're really having a pop at me! This is an Ideal Logic+ 30 - the Rolls Royce of medium-range medium-budget medium-feature boilers.

Sponsored Links
Vokera??? Now you're really having a pop at me! This is an Ideal Logic+ 30 - the Rolls Royce of medium-range medium-budget medium-feature boilers.

:LOL: sorry mate got vokera on my mind at the moment , standing in front of one scratching my head wondering whats wrong with it:confused:

:LOL: sorry mate got vokera on my mind at the moment , standing in front of one scratching my head wondering whats wrong with it:confused:

Always go to the venturis first Paul!

Watched the Sentinel X100 Rapid Dose video - it looks like my style. Is it too good to be true? Apparently I don't have to drain anything. £17 is nowt if it works and the job is done in a few minutes.

see i told you sentinel is alright stuff and £17 its got to be a goer but your system definitely needs it or regret it(y)

The video turned me on a little bit, I must admit. It would be nice to know the application works as advertised.

expect little water to come ( with rag ) out also if you think valves are cr-p and your valves aren't closing properly release some pressure first ( let some water out first ) then refill, BUT remember position of iso's:LOL:

All done. Easy-peasey, took about 5 minutes in total - 4 and a half minutes of that spent being careful. Lost a bit of water, wasn't too bad... glad to have some inhibitor back in the system. Even got a little sticker to put on the boiler detailing date, name and number... "I did this!"

He told me to give myself a pat on the back. And reminded me to bleed the radiators again. I might. Might not. I think I know more than him now.

I'd really engaged him to help me with the biggest radiator... but I even put that bad boy back on myself. Oh, and my experience of the Radkit was not good.

I'm ready for the exam now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back