No diplomatic status for Eu!

Can you show posts proving all Brexiteers hate foreigners please? Or is it just another remainer lie.

Sponsored Links
E9539B4F-C39F-4937-BEE2-8FCFA3DE6BE1.png

.. you foreigner hating Brexiteers ...

Can you show posts proving all Brexiteers hate foreigners please? Or is it just another remainer lie.
If I say, look at those brown horses does mean nor suggest that all horses are brown. It's just a description of the group of horses that are under discussion.
Only a weird foreigner hating Brexiteer could assume that all horses are brown, or be gullible enough to believe it were so, if told it was true. :ROFLMAO:

However if you assumed that all foreigner-hating people voted for Brexit, you might be closer to the mark.

Sponsored Links
Either dangee classes himself as a foreigner hating brexer or he doesn't. Either way, I'm not all that interested.

What I can say is for a fact, that there are foreigner hating brexers on this very forum, irrespective of dangees's protestations. France, Germany, Romania, regularly cop abuse form the usual contenders, from the right.

Stupid does not even begin to describe.

Nosey,try not taring everyone with the same brush next time. Cheap shots.

Nosey,try not taring everyone with the same brush next time. Cheap shots.
This thread was borne out of hatred for our near neighbours across the water. It was a spiteful post arguing the merits of denying full diplomatic status to those neighbours, based upon narrow minded thinking. I merely pointed out that there is more to diplomatic relations than parking fines and tried to educate those narrow minded haters.

Soz for being honest.:(

Either dangee classes himself as a foreigner hating brexer or he doesn't. Either way, I'm not all that interested.

What I can say is for a fact, that there are foreigner hating brexers on this very forum, irrespective of dangees's protestations. France, Germany, Romania, regularly cop abuse form the usual contenders, from the right.

Stupid does not even begin to describe.

Who :eek:

if I find out who they are I will take there names :cool:

yes why indeed.... nothing like taking a guys home made sandwich and throwing it away.. obviously that's not petty..

It's not a remainer lie it's just that remainers are delusional they actually believe that leavers are racist.
Just like they're delusional that remaining in the undemocratic beaurocratic dictatorship is a good thing.
And because they truly believe this it means that leavers are evil and racists.

Like knows nowt thinks that, proved in his post, I have him on ignore I only saw his drivel because it was quoted.

It's not a remainer lie it's just that remainers are delusional they actually believe that leavers are racist.
Just like they're delusional that remaining in the undemocratic beaurocratic dictatorship is a good thing.
And because they truly believe this it means that leavers are evil and racists.
Wow, who mentioned racism?

Foreigner hating brexers are ten a penny on DIYnot. We need a stronger word than 'stupid'.

I must confess I'm not overly keen on Germans and I find the French absolutely unspeakable.(y)

Like knows nowt thinks that, proved in his post, I have him on ignore I only saw his drivel because it was quoted.

When you have people on ignore (I have JohnD and vajjazler on ignore because of their mental health problems) you can't actually see their quoted text either.

Sponsored Links
Back