No fuel.

Sponsored Links
Have you seen a declaration from other companies that they have no shortage of drivers?
242769755_1042635186541192_2884065265148945429_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
That is an announcement from one local garage.

Not an announcement from an oil company.

"We are SHELL". Sounds like they are speaking on behalf of the oil company.

"We are SHELL". Sounds like they are speaking on behalf of the oil company.

Yes, a foolish person might make the mistake of thinking that a local garage could speak on behalf of a multinational oil company.

That's what you thought, is it?

Coming home through Barking tonight, I saw a Shell station open with two vans on two pumps with only one other van queuing so I took the opportunity to fill up the Golf as Mrs Mottie has a fair trip to Kent with Miss Mottie on Saturday for a wedding dress fitting.

I had 1/4 tank left and joined a queue at my BP last Friday and they ran out of fuel while I was in the queue.
I then went to the same BP on Saturday morning and after a queuing for half an hour, I put £30 of fuel. Couple of Nigerian teens decided to jump the queue and join at the head of the queue. The petrol station owner was already standing outside and he refused to let them in and told them to join the queue. One of his staff must have rang the coppers as they were there in a minute! The teens ended up leaving.

I had to do a work trip to Surrey today and had 1/2 a tank left. The in town petrol stations had queues. I went to a BP on a dual carriageway. No queues and paid £1.38 and filled up my tank.

Those of you who are struggling .. I suggest you go to a motorway petrol station.

Coming home through Barking tonight, I saw a Shell station open with two vans on two pumps with only one other van queuing so I took the opportunity to fill up the Golf as Mrs Mottie has a fair trip to Kent with Miss Mottie on Saturday for a wedding dress fitting.

Which one Mottie?
The one near the Tesco, off that roundabout ? Or, the one by Ripple road cemetery?

Which one Mottie?
The one near the Tesco, off that roundabout ? Or, the one by Ripple road cemetery?
The very last one in Ripple Road just opposite the cemetery. Took me longer to get out than it did to get on to the pump and fill up as I wanted to turn right to get to the A13 but no bugger was giving way as the traffic builds up by those bloody lights.

I think it's brilliant how some people can detect the nationality of others.
How do they do it? Are they telepathic, or psychic in some way?

Various nationalities have a 'look' to them, which gives a fair clue as to their nationality. Likewise when you hear them speak - no need for telepathy at all.

Most of us can work out from an accent, roughly where someone born in the UK is from, I certainly can and there is nothing racial about.

Sponsored Links
Back