No fuel.

I hear you. Sadly, the environMENTALists have all the soundbites. the sock puppets, the shills & most of the money to control the narrative.

yes, that seems pretty likely

Warming1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Also what do people in flats or houses without driveways do?

Plan is to convert lamp posts to create charge points. Was one in Brighton a few weeks ago.

All crazy though. If you run out of power somewhere, you will need to call AA, get towed to a charge point, then wait an hour or two to charge the batteries, before you can head off. Delay of several hours. If you run out of petrol, somebody gets a £5 can and you can immediately drive to a petrol station (although not this week!)

Saying that, I've never run out of petrol, and I think it is safe to say, most drivers never run out of petrol in their lives, so unlikely to run out of battery.
But ... longer journeys will certainly take much longer if you need to stop to recharge.

Found fuel....... got in line. Waited maybe 20mins in my van . Pulled up to the pump. £40 limit.

Fúck me I couldn't open my fuel cap. So went home empty handed...

Don't give up Bod. I get in my car drive and join the que again. 10mins I waited. 5 cars in front of me and they run dry.... :ROFLMAO: How's my luck.... I must be getting older all I could do was laugh with myself..

You sound like some ancient duffer who said people would suffocate on trains over 40mph.

We'll see. I believe in making my life easy, for me electric cars are impractical, a waste of time and over priced. Some people got to follow others, just because something's new. Petrol and diesel vehicles have served me well for 35 years, so I'm not changing any time soon. I'll pass you while you're still waiting for your Renault Zoe to charge. :cool:

Found fuel....... got in line. Waited maybe 20mins in my van . Pulled up to the pump. £40 limit.

Fúck me I couldn't open my fuel cap. So went home empty handed...

Don't give up Bod. I get in my car drive and join the que again. 10mins I waited. 5 cars in front of me and they run dry.... :ROFLMAO: How's my luck.... I must be getting older all I could do was laugh with myself..
Oh no, that’s the worst fuel story I’ve heard.

it’s times like that you need a slim panatella

Sponsored Links
Back